Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 168 Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman II (Video Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not pretend silva didnt try.. i think he got banged up a little by some strong ground and pound and got really pissed by the sub attempt..

Realized he didn't want it going down to the mat again.. so decided to troll Weidman.. His kicks looked far better then his hands and that was down to Weidman defending up top well.. but barely defending vs leg kicks..

I am glad Silva got KTFO.. he deserved that.. just for his apollo creed/ali **** he did.. guy took you down with ease right of the gate and banged u up a bit and you start to troll..

I think Weidman would be unwise to keep it standing.. not sure what was wrong with him after the first TD.. his other 2 looked half hearted.. I hope he doesn't fall for the anderson baiting again and try outstrike him..

Rousey is not that good.. when/if womens mma develops a little she better hope she is well out of the game.. the situation right now reminds me of mens MMA/very early ufc etc. Rousey could have quite easily got beat last fight by a huge underdog

Comment

Not to take anything away from Weidman and his much deserved win, but knowing how talented and skilled Anderson is, I think we're going to see an eerily different Silva in there. That is if he hasn't lost too much post-KO.

He's certainly going to be a bit cautious/tentative of Weidman. At least I believe he ought to be, lest he gets caught again if he makes a mistake.

But I'm thinking Anderson will not be showboating this time around and will likely go for the kill.

I think Weidman will look more aggressive and try to take Silva down to control him on the ground. I just don't think Silva should or will allow that to happen if he expects to win convincingly.

I don't think Silva wants to win by submission. I believe he wants to end it in spectacular knockout fashion.

But hey, Weidman could also have Silva's number and repeat with a KO or even a submission to pull off the win. He already did it once by KO'ing the best in the world.

Should be a very interesting match up and a good night of fighting.

Comment

my heart is racing just after reading this thread..big big fight.

when the referee starts that first round it's gonna be crazy. bet the crowd is ridiculously loud

not sure if heart/silva brain/weidman but I am hoping Silva can come back but in a competitive fight with a legit finish. would hate for the referee to ruin yet another important fight and take the headline

Comment

silva is fighting against history too, when has an old champion after getting koed came back and defeated the new champ?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            silva is fighting against history too, when has an old champion after getting koed came back and defeated the new champ?
            Guess it depends on how long they waited before they fought again.

Comment

I'll go with Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Tonight's the night for repeat or redemption.

Gonna be a good fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                  Silva by KO! No games this time!

For the dude that said Silva couldnt land a punch. He wasnt even trying. He legit was full of himself and wanted to prove to Weidman he couldnt touch or hurt em.

I think Tate is going to upset Ronda too. People exaggerate the first fight like it was a quick 10 second lost when it was actually really back n forth for almost a full five minutes with Tate having Rondo in bad spots. Rousey is a one trick poney and Tate will whoop that ****s ass!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  That is what I'm saying. If Silva doesn't drop his hands, throw his chin in the air and do the stanky leg this time, he should win comfortably.

Saying that, I really don't like Silva and I want him to lose again lol
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-28-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X