No announcement yet.

The HBO Hype Machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HBO Hype Machine

I just watched Provodnikov vs. that other guy, Alvarez or whatever. I don't know, and don't care, since Top Rank fighters are irrelevant.

But, the funny part is, during Round 10, Kellerman was was saying...

"What drew so many fans to this fight, as a potential fight of the year, is that these are the kind of guys, because of the stuff on the inside, that you can never count out... until they're actually counted out."

The Mile High fake Mexican quit after that round.

LOL

Kellerman? *crickets*

They should just call the fights the way they are seeing the fights. Instead they let their idiotic producers get in their heads and tell them what they want or don't want said on the air.

This is the 3rd week in a row kellerman has looked like an idiot. He's terrible

Comment

You both missed Kellerman's point.

He was alluding to the notion that both fighters could turn it around at any point in the fight because of the quality of their inside work.

Comment

You, my friend, are an idiot.

Comment

Network Fanboys.... this is what Oscar is doing instead of rehab

Comment

Username:

TheGoldenBoy

Comment

People who complain about these so-called "network fanboys" are network fanboys themselves. Why else would it bother them that a fan likes one network over the other?

Who cares... ?

Comment

I like HBO's commentary. It makes the event more fun.

Comment

lol who the fuck like networks over another?

lmfao, are you watching for the boxing or the sweet voice of jim lampley or that of Al Bernstein.

lol OP said cause top rank boxing is irrelevant lol.

you do know they have more fighters in the p4p top 10 then GBP but top rank fighters are irrelevant right? lol your an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenBoy View Post
                    People who complain about these so-called "network fanboys" are network fanboys themselves. Why else would it bother them that a fan likes one network over the other?

Who cares... ?
                    you obviously, just funny seeing how sad some people are

Comment

Working...
                    X