Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure they weren't just conversing with you? They were probably just in a good mood to be getting their drink on.

Comment

I never, ever drink alcohol when eating. I just doesn't mix will with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Da fuk is going on in this thread?

This is some lame ass shi t. At least talk about something interestijg if you're gonna be boring as a 4th grade party.

By all means, enjoy your church retreats and Magic the Gathering. But we dont care to hear sbout this shi t at all.
        I called your old ass and you sent my call straight to voicemail you ***** whooped, married, mickey ward lookin ass mfer

Comment

I don't care much for it myself. The act of getting buzzed or ****faced doesn't interest me in the least. I do drink occasionally, but I don't see the point. It doesn't make me talk more, doesn't make me more outlandish, doesn't affect me in the way others claim it does. and I've drank loads to where the bartenders tell me I've had way too much and the only think I'm feeling is a tiny slight buzz if that. I chugged beers, mixed drinks, multiple shots, but I get nothing out of it. I guess I just did that to test my limits and I'm always aware of when to stop. Smoking never interested me either.

I do enjoy sodas though. I started liking Diet Coke and I'm addicted to that ****. Some addictive additives in that ****. lol

Comment

"If you don't drink you're a boring **** and all your stories suck"

Nah but seriously. I agree with you. Beyond my post-teenage drinking/smoking weed days, I've grown out of it. You'd think that with more work/job occupying your day, you'd start drinking even more at home but no.

Maybe it will happen one day as the stress of life catches up to me. Certainly everyone around me at least smokes cigarettes and probably drinks a few after work.

Comment

You're nuts. I've been drinking for the better part of 20 years. I don't understand how someone can't drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You're nuts. I've been drinking for the better part of 20 years. I don't understand how someone can't drink.
                I've been on the wagon for the past 9 days or so. Have something important I must attend to is why. Just been knocking back non-alcohol beers everyday. Not the same, but as mostly what I drink is beer it works as a nice substitute. Feels good in the morning though, sometimes if you only sleep a few hours and are drinking it before bed you can still feel it in your gut, same as when you drink a ton of beer, but minus the effects of the hangover. Still miss the real thing though, but it's good for me to not drink for a bit. I need to get everything in front of me sorted out, and drinking just f u cks everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  I've been on the wagon for the past 9 days or so. Have something important I must attend to is why. Just been knocking back non-alcohol beers everyday. Not the same, but as mostly what I drink is beer it works as a nice substitute. Feels good in the morning though, sometimes if you only sleep a few hours and are drinking it before bed you can still feel it in your gut, same as when you drink a ton of beer, but minus the effects of the hangover. Still miss the real thing though, but it's good for me to not drink for a bit. I need to get everything in front of me sorted out, and drinking just f u cks everything up.
                  I only drank one beer last weekend. I have a hiatal hernia in my stomach and sometimes it acts up with pain and nausea. The break did me good, I can now drink again. However, I am gonna have to limit getting drunk because alcohol will irritate my condition. But I cannot give up drinking completely.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    Rum and come...you dirty dog
                    Cuba Libre!!!

Comment

I drink only on special occasions. But I'm not a massive of drinking anyway. I hate the hangovers that come with it, and stupid things it can lead you to do. I don't have a need for alcohol. One or two, is enough, just to loosen up, but no more.

Comment

Working...
                      X