No announcement yet.

Sick, twisted films

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick, twisted films

Whats your favourites?? I'm not talking about the "Saw's" or "Hostel's", I mean the likes of "I Spit on Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust" etc.

Psychological films count as well, likes of "Red Dragon" and "Silence of the Lambs" (two of my personal favourites)

Sickest scene I saw was from 'Seed'

It's a real clip of dogs getting slaughtered. Horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by rgrchris View Post
      Whats your favourites?? I'm not talking about the "Saw's" or "Hostel's", I mean the likes of "I Spit on Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust" etc.

Psychological films count as well, likes of "Red Dragon" and "Silence of the Lambs" (two of my personal favourites)
      Both of those are fucked up but I would say Cannibal Holocaust is the most fucked up I have ever seen.

Comment

Hannibal Rising was pretty disturbing. Especially with the kids eating human flesh.

Comment

Also Salo is at the top of the list as well.

Comment

This is a ****ed up short movie. It's disturbing but not particularly violent or gory.

Comment

Human Centipede by far the most F'd up.

Comment

keeps posting more.... i like this ****!!! keep posting more of dis ****!!!

Comment

Clockwork Orange. Well what can I say about this movie? It's just so strange, ever so strange...

Comment

Anti christ and Necromantik as well

Comment

Working...
                    X