Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Love The Danny Garcia Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be successful in any sport there are certain attributes you need. It's unfortunate Amir Khan doesn't have what it takes to be a world class fighter. He's just not a strong guy in terms of being able to take a punch in a sport which is about punching each other. He managed to fool the world for a long time but now he can't keep fighting pumpkins. Everyone he fights now will smash him and Garcia and Peterson will both knock him out. They have improved greatly from that time and now everyone takes Roach's advice seriously 'Keep Amir Khan from punchers'.

Comment

I would love to see a rematch as well!! Danny stops Khan again.

Comment

From what I've seen from Khan,he means he would love to be Knockout again by Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Like Molina and Diaz yea?
          No mercy..You cold bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            From what I've seen from Khan,he means he would love to be Knockout again by Garcia..

Khan don't give a ****...he'll fight godzilla...gotta love him for that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorGong'sDad View Post
              I reckon khan's performance was **** so im not sticking up for him but I hate how people on this site continuously label a fighter as a "natural lightweight" just because that is the weight he started fighting at. Going off your logic mayweather is a "natural junior lightweight" or Cotto is a "natural jnr welter" when there is no way either of the 2 could make that weight anymore.

You do know diaz was the fighter that came down in weight for this fight dont you?
              I'm fully aware that Diaz is fighting as a welterweight and started out as a lightweight but the point I think you are missing is - all of Diaz's achievements have been at lightweight and as you get older you tend to move up a division but Diaz has not accomplished much at welter weight and to have Khan in the trouble as he did speaks volumes- there are only a very few fighters achieve success at different weight divisons thes are world class and hall of famers like the names you mentioned - I'm afraid Diaz is not one of them - thats the point I'm making and yes I do give Khan a hard time but not without reason.- this is my opinion I don't think Khan has sleepless nights what I think but we all share our point of views on here on these forums - please feel free to disagree with me.

Comment

Diaz came with the same plan as Danny Garcia, that's why Khan went through hell and water,

Danny has given the blueprint on how to beat Khan, hit him to the body, he will drop his hands and smash him with a powerful hook and BAM,

For Khan it was a good test to see where he is at, and it turns out he is at the same stage as before

He should use Diaz as a sparing partner from now on to assess his improvements on ironing at his flaws.

Other than that I don't see Khans chances in a rematch with Danny

Comment

I think Julio Diaz knocks him out in a rematch, n Danny will have stumbling all over the ring like a baby deer

Comment

Khan has to say he wants Garcia, but deep down inside he has to know he just isn't ready for that rematch.
                    His fight with Diaz was suppose to be an easy homecoming fight, and it turned into a nightmare for Khan. Diaz almost pulled of a huge upset.

GoldenBoy will give Khan another soft touch in December. Wouldn't be surprised if they lure the other Diaz who just came out of retirement. Juan Diaz is pretty soft fisted, slow, Khan should be able to beat him.

In the meantime Matthysse or Peterson will fight Garcia.

Comment

Juan Diaz, for my money would stop khan, that guy can get nasty. Why doesnt khan fight the african guy Matthysse was sparking all over the ring, olesegun. At least hed be a legit opponent. Golden boy might as well cash out , more easy work for danny garcia, so he can avoid Matthysse again. Not that i dont think danny could beat Matthysse, its just khan would be easy work, and easy money. I dont see that fight going 6.
                      Its clear that khans punch resistance has deteriorated to being a joke, i gotta give it to him for cherrypicking guys and having to do hero work to get out of the fight alive, but damn, if he fights anyone with pop hes gonna be blowing snot bubbles all over the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X