Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angel Boxer View Post
    And Roger went on to say a whole lot more....

Jenna: You mentioned Manny Pacquiao, he actually has business at hand and has to beat Marquez in their upcoming fourth fight, which clearly is no easy task. Do you think he will do it?

Roger: Well, as long as they allow him to take those steroids he will. Long as they allow him to take those pills he will. But I know one thing, his last fight, didn’t he lose to Bradley? I know everybody said that he won, but you know how that work, Bradley is with Bob Arum, and Arum has both of them guys so they have to fight Floyd.

Jenna: You said that Bob Arum has both Pacquiao and Bradley, doesn’t that mean the fight won’t happen, as Bob and Floyd don’t have the greatest working relationship?

Roger: No they do. They all good, don’t you worry about that. They want to do this fight, I know because I sat there and spoke with Bob Arum for a couple of hours with my Nephew. I already know, I already know they can make both those fights. Him and Bradley and him and Pacquiao.

Jenna: How long ago did you sit down with Bob Arum?

Roger: Probably about a little over a month ago.

Jenna: So a month ago Floyd was talking about fighting both Pacquiao & Bradley?

Roger: Floyd’s gonna fight em, what wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared mother*cking champion wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, OK then. My Nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.

full interview
    http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/On...dio_111512.htm
    I love you................

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      In B4 a million packytards co-sign Roger The Crackhead Mayweather.
      Roger: Floyd’s gonna fight em, what wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared mother*cking champion wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, OK then. My Nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.

Comment

• It's pretty much established now that Mayweather has clearly avoided him. It will hurt his legacy - as a fighter, you don't want to go down as a coward.

Comment

• I feel sorry for whoever's job was it to translate Roger's words.

Comment

• these fights are not going to happen but like I said before if Roger was PBF match maker nobody in boxing would complain about PBF competition.

Comment

• aside from stating the obvious, these mayweather's just can't shut the fuck up. roger mayweather also said they plan to offer 45-50 million to entice pacquiao into fighting them but mayweather, jr. keeps 100% of the ppv revenue, what a crack head. everybody knows even if they split the revenue right down the middle, each fighter is guaranteed $100 million total. now do the math, mayweather's are so stupid they start to believe their own bullshit

Comment

• And Pac will go down as a probable roid abuser. Not good looks for either guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel Boxer View Post

full interview
                  http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/On...dio_111512.htm
                  And only three years too late.

Comment

• i thought floyd already clearly stated that he is fine with being a rich coward?

Comment

• He's already going down as a scared fighter, he waited until Pacquiao was past his prime, waited until Cotto was past his prime, waited until Mosley was past his prime, wouldn't fight Margarito, wouldn't fight Hatton at 140 or even a catchweight, wouldn't fight Marquez at 145, won't fight Martinez, won't fight outside his backyard...the list goes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X