Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twins Cheating The System! Whos Doing it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins Cheating The System! Whos Doing it?

yeah weird

but the charlo bros were doing it for a long time.

One brother had a messed up eye and cant pass the eye exam so the other brother will show up for him and do it that way he will get sancationed to fight.

I was watching the leo vs mares undercard and they were talking about how I think ruiz has a identical brother and was the same weight and had me thinking this can happen more often then we think.

Any every been on probation or parole? all you had to do was sign in and register as the name and take the test no one knew if it was you or not.

Can be happening in boxing more often then we think.

Think Broner gots a twin too. Maybe Adrien retired post-Maidana & his brother has been the one looking like dog**** lately.

If thats true about the Charlo brothers did they get in any sort of trouble once they admitted that? I don't recall hearing about that & that seems like something that should be suspension or even ban worthy to me.

I'm sure there is a bunch of twin hustles being worked in society.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 08-30-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Think Broner gots a twin too. Maybe Adrien retired post-Maidana & his brother has been the one looking like dog**** lately.

If thats true about the Charlo brothers did they get in any sort of trouble once they admitted that? I don't recall hearing about that & that seems like something that should be suspension or even ban worthy to me.

I'm sure there is a bunch of twin hustles being worked in society.
      broner twin look like a skinny bish lmfao nothing like broner.

and yeah the charlo admitted in one interview i dont know if its still up but they got no backlash over it.

Which make me a lil mad cause they putting lives on the line not theirs but others, what happens to the mentality of someone who kills you cause you are blind?

and that what one of the charlos brother was legally bling and the other would take the physical for him, which is crazy cause dude kept winning maybe the brother fougth for him too? who knows? they both used to have the exact same hair cut back then only after the bro got the eye surgery did they both rock different hair cuts and now one is way better then the other./......

intresting I would have too look more into it alot of stuff barely hit my brain while I typed this out...

Comment

They should probably check finger prints. It could be a work around when making weight.

Comment

Ask Lacey.... he thinks Savigne's twin brother weighed in and Savigne came in huge

Comment

Pretty plausible for all of the less famous guys and there arent any A level or PPV star types that I know of that have identical twins.

If they were more well known, it shouldnt work. You can tell twins if you know youre looking for it. Everyone has tattoos these days, thats the easy part but theres birth marks and other stuff that make it easy enough.

Comment

I know a heavy weight called klitschko who used a twin so he could have all 4 major belts. Sometimes though they messed up and used the name vitali instead of wlad.

Comment

I think Jeff Lacy accused Umberto Savigne's twin of weighing in for him but Lacy is nuts so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                X