Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're Showing Cotto vs Margarito s On HBO Right Now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Cotto can thank Pacquiao for destroying Tony's eye

Remember it came down to the wire, like 24 hours or 48 hours before the fight they finally approved him. I think Bob Arum flew in some doctor if I remember correctly to say Tony's eye was fine lol.

oh yea, that's right...the Top Rank doctor

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      The funny thing they are showing this to hype up the Martinez-Cotto fight, but if you really think about it that was Cotto's last "big" win and that was damn near 3 years ago now.

That doesn't make me hype at all. Fun fight to watch though.

against a super faded Tony...they might as well just show the Rodriguez fight

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Cotto can thank Pacquiao for destroying Tony's eye

Remember it came down to the wire, like 24 hours or 48 hours before the fight they finally approved him. I think Bob Arum flew in some doctor if I remember correctly to say Tony's eye was fine lol.
        Was that the one where they were going to cancel the fight, then went into some backroom meeting for a couple hours to give the final go ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          against a super faded Tony...they might as well just show the Rodriguez fight
          They probably should since it is quick anyway, but it doesn't help with how bad Rodriguez looked against a faded Alcine recently on ESPN.

Comment

I was there live and it was absolutely insane

Comment

Cotto looked real good in this fight. Targeting the eye was most likely the game plan. However, the eye wasn't the difference in this fight, it was Cotto's movement, combinations, and stamina that won it for him, IMO.

Comment

what time does the froch groves on in the U.S. California time

Comment

That **** swelled shut the first time Cotto touched it. Margarito should never have been allowed in that ring.

Comment

Cotto should thank Pacquiao for practically ending Margarito's career. He walked in and it was pretty obvious that he was going to lose considering he has no defense.

Comment

Look Cotto deserves his revenge.

But Tony made him quit; and Cotto did fine fighting an impaired Tony This fight didn't answer for the first. Completely different circumstances

Comment

Working...
                      X