Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a what if fantasy question if you had a time machine n can warn a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a what if fantasy question if you had a time machine n can warn a fighter

if you had a time machine and coul;d warn a fighter they were about to be koed brutally would you warn them why and which fighter

im sure they'd listen

"why wont you believe me?, im from the future!"

Comment

I do. But dont tell anyone!

Comment

Lennox Dont fight that Rahman Guy!!! Shane dont fk with Vernon! it will fk up your entire career!!!! Oh Manny actually nvm that knockout just makes that rivalry spicy lol Actually id let em all get knocked the fk out those moments were still awesome for boxing looking back on it.

Comment

yes but im also asking you to name a fighter for example i would warn muhammad ali not to take the holmes fight idk if it was brutal or not but people say it was said to watch so to this i have still not watch that fight

Comment

I'd warn Gerald Mcclellan about the Benn fight. Not sure how to stop something like that because it could have happened in any fight but would have warned him definitely.

I'd warn Roy about a second Tarver fight and urge him to retire.

I'd warn Meldrick Taylor about the late rounds of the Chavez fight.

Not ring related but I'd warn PW about riding his motorcycle that day. Heck i'd steal the bike and put it in the river. Lol. Makes me sad thinking about it.

Comment

damn i was just about to mention the mcclellan fight to

Comment

A couple more.

I'd warn Tyson about the Douglas fight.

I'd warn Bowe about NOT fighting Lennox Lewis and what it'll do to his legacy. He'll probably wrap me over the head for it but still. Lol

Comment

Mike Tyson - even though you're fighting a scrub, fucking women left and right and refusing to train is gonna get you KTFO

Roy Jones - you were drained and still beat Tarver handily, you don't owe him shit and have nothing more to prove so just retire, no Tarver rematch

Comment

Ali not to fight Holmes. Watch the 30 for 30 it was really f***** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X