Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the opposite of premature ejaculation..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    When I'm having sex I find it takes a long time to come during the sex itself or even during a BJ.

I love the fact that I can go for hours while gettin a good workout or just sittin there while shes on her knees for an hour but I feel a little stupid when the girl looks at me like "can you please cum now?"

i think i made this chick sad last night cuz she wasnt able to make me come.

Any ideas on why this is the way it is or how I can get myself to blow my load more easily?
    Common sense bro. Your half inch di.ck penetrates only the labia while getting a BJ, imagine how a woman trying hard to suck a pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton
      gets beat up in the men's room.

watches himself in the mirror, tucks his penis between his legs.

now he can't get it up?

word?

sorry boss, maybe you should change your name to King Vegetarian since you ain't packin' no London broil.....
      how the fack am I supposed to be fackin for hours if my shet aint hard? think before you speak

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by led*
        Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

When I'm having sex I find it takes a long time to come during the sex itself or even during a BJ.

I love the fact that I can go for hours while gettin a good workout or just sittin there while shes on her knees for an hour but I feel a little stupid when the girl looks at me like "can you please cum now?"

i think i made this chick sad last night cuz she wasnt able to make me come.

Any ideas on why this is the way it is or how I can get myself to blow my load more easily?

Common sense bro. Your half inch di.ck penetrates only the labia while getting a BJ, imagine how a woman trying hard to suck a pill.
        your penis envy worries me bro.

Comment

how the fack am I supposed to be fackin for hours if my shet aint hard? think before you speak

that part of the story was clearly a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            You're shagging the wrong sex.
            lollllllllllllllllll

Comment

ok now i know the reason why i last sooooo gawdam long. CONDOMS. FCKN CONDOMS.

past 2 something years every girl i bang, i always stay strapped. too worried about getting girls pregnant or getting STDs.

so for the past week ive been banging this 19 yr old chick raw, she gets sooooo wet, tightest pssy ive had from what i remember and i wouldnt last 5 mins... and i would bust my load in her everytime. well she says shes on BC, she better be.

i aint fckin with condoms ever again.

Comment

ok now i know the reason why i last sooooo gawdam long. CONDOMS. FCKN CONDOMS.

past 2 something years every girl i bang, i always stay strapped. too worried about getting girls pregnant or getting STDs.

so for the past week ive been banging this 19 yr old chick raw, she gets sooooo wet, tightest pssy ive had from what i remember and i wouldnt last 5 mins... and i would bust my load in her everytime. well she says shes on BC, she better be.

i aint fckin with condoms ever again.
                condoms will make you numb.. alcohols and cig won't help you either..

Comment

Study shows most sexually transmitted diseases came from banging 19 yr olds.

Comment

Comment

Nature always finds a way to make the bad genes exit the pool.

Comment

Working...
                      X