Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Ruin chance of PAC fight, by using PED accusations as delaying tactic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I just read both options in the poll, and I want to change option # 2 ("No, PAC shouldn't care that FLoyd is ruining his character and reputation with baseless lies") to

"No, Pacquiao is ruining his character and reputation himself by not saying he wants to fight Floyd."

Enough with that "It's up to my promoter" crap ... he should say "I want that fight Floyd, I'm going to ask Bob to make that fight"

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAAH two possible answers uh, man manny shoulda took the test and got whooped simple as that. pac is mroe famous due to the accusations. nike like ped users. michael johnson, shawn meriman, marion jones, kobe bryant YES i said it kobe bryant 2002-2003 kobe 6'6 230

Comment

Originally posted by DPG View Post
        Is it really that bad that Floyd wants a fair fight?

I mean this is boxing FFS... Instead of him taking the b!tch route of suing, why not prove to the world you aren't on PED's and duke it out in the ring?

Yup we heard that before. You know, Floyd wanting a fair fight and Manny shouldn't take advantage.

BUT this same Floyd took advantage of a naive Ortiz and SUCKER PUNCHED him when Floyd knew he wouldn't expect it. Was that fair and sportsman-like conduct on Floyd's part? NO WAY!!! Did he prove to the world that he won that fight by taking the "fairness" route? lol!
        Last edited by ADP02; 12-05-2011, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          It says in that article blood tests would stop a week before the fight so perhaps there was confusion or ignorance on the details of the actual drug tests.

Regardless i still believe both sides are to blame. Pac could have gave in more to floyds demands and floyd could have gave in more to pacs. Neither side bent over backwards to make the fight thats for sure.
          Floyd gave in to Pac's demand, though. Pac was the one who wouldn't give in negotiations.

It would have been different if Floyd said "nah, maybe 2 million, but I won't sign for 10 million a pound if I'm overweight" and that killed the fight off.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            And now all of a sudden 2 years after, he's able to test with no cutoffs no problem? Pretty fishy.
            Exactly! You think its a coincidence that right after JMM-PAC III, Floyd is saying I'm ready and that all issues have been resolved?

Pac has been saying for years that he is okay with testing and Floyd claimed he is lying, but right after JMM-PAC III, there's no problem? All of this proves Floyd accused Pac to duck the fight.

Regardless, the one thing Floyd fans conveniently forget is that Floyd didn't just ask for PED testing, he publicly accused PAC of being on PEDS, without any proof.
            That is not the action of someone who wants to fight. That is the action of someone looking to duck a fight.

Comment

Floyd gave in to Pac's demand, though. Pac was the one who wouldn't give in negotiations.

It would have been different if Floyd said "nah, maybe 2 million, but I won't sign for 10 million a pound if I'm overweight" and that killed the fight off.
              Even agreeing to do any additional testing was giving in.

We can argue about this all day but like i said neither side bent over backwards, thats all im saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                Exactly! You think its a coincidence that right after JMM-PAC III, Floyd is saying I'm ready and that all issues have been resolved?

Pac has been saying for years that he is okay with testing and Floyd claimed he is lying, but right after JMM-PAC III, there's no problem? All of this proves Floyd accused Pac to duck the fight.

Regardless, what one think Floyd fans conveniently forget is that Floyd didn't just ask for PED testing, he publicly accused PAC of being on PEDS, without any proof. That is not the action of someone who wants to fight. That is the action of someone looking to duck a fight.
                LOL Only this year has Pac been vocal about willing to take the tests. No need to make things up. He ducked and ran from negotiations and made a ton of excuses to go along with it to get away from Floyd.

Comment

LOL Only this year has Pac been vocal about willing to take the tests. No need to make things up. He ducked and ran from negotiations and made a ton of excuses to go along with it to get away from Floyd.
                  Thats a whole year where Floyd didn't seem interested in fighting Pac until JMM-PAC III happened that is.

And you didn't address the fact that asking for additional testing isn't all Floyd did, he also repeatedly and publicly accused Pac of being on PEDs. That is something you do when you need an excuse to duck a fighter its not the actions of someone looking to fight.

" Oh I really want to fight PAC. Hmmm how do I make that happen? Oh, I'll accuse him of being on PEDS!"

Or is it " Damn, I don't want to fight this dude right now, how do I get out of it without admitting the truth? Oh, I'll accuse him of being on PEDS!" Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                    Thats a whole year where Floyd didn't seem interested in fighting Pac until JMM-PAC III happened that is.

And you didn't address the fact that asking for additional testing isn't all Floyd did, he also repeatedly and publicly accused Pac of being on PEDs. That is something you do when you need an excuse to duck a fighter its not the actions of someone looking to fight.

" Oh I really want to fight PAC. Hmmm how do I make that happen? Oh, I'll accuse him of being on PEDS!"

Or is it " Damn, I don't want to fight this dude right now, how do I get out of it without admitting the truth? Oh, I'll accuse him of being on PEDS!" Bingo.
                    Floyd called Pac out after he fought and beat Ortiz. You're memory is off today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka420
                      Its funny how Monkey Mayweather is the only one btching about testing. The All Time greats never pulled this Btch move: Tyson, Ali, Frazier, De La Hoya, Hopkins, Lennox, Sugar Ray, Chavez Jr, Morales, Barrera, etc. I can go on and on and on.

Monkey games. Don't pay for them unless your going to the zoo.
                      Ray and Hearns had a brief dispute over steroid accusations leading up to their first fight. Holyfield and Tyson as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X