Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name & Shame Boxer Anthony Small for Protesting Against British Troops !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name & Shame Boxer Anthony Small for Protesting Against British Troops !

Contender Boxer Anthony Small (Abdul Haqq) should be named & shamed aswell as dropped by boxing promoter Frank Warren for protesting against British Troops parading in Barking on Tuesday 15 June 2010.

Anthony Small or Abdul Haqq as he now likes to be known was with a large group of Muslim radicals which where supporters of an association called the “Muslim against Crusades” hurled abuse and spat at members of the 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment as they marched through Barking.

This is NOT the 1st time He has done this has he has previously been seen protesting with other Muslim radicals brandashing placards which stated "ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD - Freedom go to hell !

Join the facebook group today against this clown,,,support our troops !

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5019415&ref=ts

Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 06-18-2010, 08:13 AM.

Fukin scum

Comment

I couldnt believe it when i see it !

Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 06-18-2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Scumbag hope he gets done in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Scumbag hope he gets done in his next fight.
          I hope he dont get another fight...thats got to be the end of his carrer,,,not that his carrer was worth anything anyhow !

Comment

Good on him.

Comment

Well that's pretty rubbish. I'm sure that the irony of expressing his freedom by denouncing freedom is entirely lost on him.

Comment

spot the scum bag

Comment

Anthony Small is a terrible excuse for a boxer. He is never respectful to his opponents inside or outside of the ring, yet he protests for the rights and respect of his religion. Where is his respect for the families of the British servicemen and women who have lost their lives fighting for the freedoms of the nation he was born and resides in? Hopefully he never gets the chance to fight for a British title again. He is a disgusting and worthless human being. His actions are repugnant.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X