Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u consider yourself attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I consider myself average, but I have never had anything but a Hot ass gf.

Comment

Yes, and so do girls...my friend so do girls..

Comment

Average. I look a bit like a potato.

Comment

i've done a bit of research on this...i've tried my hardest to get into girls heads...ask questions and try to figure out what the hell half of them are thinking...but i've come to the conclusion that the info already out there is the truth...there are three types of attractive:

1. physical (face, body, penis size, all the bull**** that people try to get you to think don't matter...this also includes grooming...an ugly guy who takes care of himself always outpoints a good looking guy who looks like a ****ing slob)
          2. emotional (this is the element that triggers a girls thoughts about you...how you make her feel...think about what she thinks when your name is brought up)
          3. comfort (mental) (the thing about this is that it can be a combo of the first two...then it might not be...really depends on the girl...but if you can set a mood when talking to a female that can make her feel 100% comfortable...she will open up to you...this is also where a lot of men **** up...grabbing...starring a hole in a girls chest or ass...saying stupid ****...being a dick...there is room to do or say whatever you want to a girl...but you better look like a god and have her in love with you already)

if you can combine any of the two...you can damn near **** any chick living...combining all three can make them love you a lot quicker than you think...

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            Average. I look a bit like a potato.
            that's not average, thats ugly..

sorry friend....

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
              that's not average, thats ugly..

sorry friend....
              A hot potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                A hot potato.
                Liar.
                Red k'd.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                  i've done a bit of research on this...i've tried my hardest to get into girls heads...ask questions and try to figure out what the hell half of them are thinking...but i've come to the conclusion that the info already out there is the truth...there are three types of attractive:

1. physical (face, body, penis size, all the bull**** that people try to get you to think don't matter...this also includes grooming...an ugly guy who takes care of himself always outpoints a good looking guy who looks like a ****ing slob)
                  2. emotional (this is the element that triggers a girls thoughts about you...how you make her feel...think about what she thinks when your name is brought up)
                  3. comfort (mental) (the thing about this is that it can be a combo of the first two...then it might not be...really depends on the girl...but if you can set a mood when talking to a female that can make her feel 100% comfortable...she will open up to you...this is also where a lot of men **** up...grabbing...starring a hole in a girls chest or ass...saying stupid ****...being a dick...there is room to do or say whatever you want to a girl...but you better look like a god and have her in love with you already)

if you can combine any of the two...you can damn near **** any chick living...combining all three can make them love you a lot quicker than you think...
                  Great post bro!!!!!

But yeah, I consider myself attractive....slightly above average.I've always been the chick magnet in my family.Being clean and well-groomed is very important. So is dressing nice, being polite, good-mannered and well-spoken.

Comment

Are u kidding me? This is the internet of course we are attractive!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      Yes i am, girls and gay people always look at me as if i was Brad Pitt.
                      And thats just his blind friends....

Comment

Working...
                      X