• Show
Clear All

I will take option # 3.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
      I will take option # 3.
      he's not eligible to be president IMO

Comment

Trump, or Sanders for me. Personally, Rand Paul is the only Republican I would vote for, but he's got no chance of winning. After that, I'd go with Trump from the Republicans, simply because the rest of them creep me the duck out. Especially Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio.
        Overall, I hope Sanders wins. I don't agree with a lot of his rhetoric, but he's the only candidate opposing the TTP, TATP etc, and he's the only candidate promising to decrease America's involvement in wars, and break up, and regulate the banking system, so he'd get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          he's not eligible to be president IMO
          Well he clearly he is since he is on all the ballots and just won the first one.

Comment

Cruz and Trump are both great candidates, Sanders and Clinton are prostate cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Doesn't matter who the candidate is, whatever the agenda the people behind the scenes want pushed it will get out there no matter who is the face of it.
              This.

/thread.

Comment

Donald is a secret Democrat/Republican I.e. support whatever people are in da out of. His anti-PC is a huge plus.

I'll take Cruz. Far and away the best candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Doesn't matter who the candidate is, whatever the agenda the people behind the scenes want pushed it will get out there no matter who is the face of it.
                  Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  The field is weak indeed, but as the old saying goes, "Every nation gets the government it deserves."
                  Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  On the bright side, there's a pretty decent chance we'll have a smokin' hot First Lady.

at least sanders isn't as big of a narcissist as the others, and he isn't a symbol of Washington corruption like clinton.

Comment

I'm sick of people saying Sanders doesn't understand economics. The only reason people say that is because he doesn't subscribe to mainstream neoliberal economics.

Most people that subscribe to heterodox economics do understand orthodox economics, and reject it.

This leads ignorant people to say they "don't understand economics" due to their not dutifully reciting the 'tenets' of mainstream neoclassical theory.

Sanders is largely a Keynsian who also advocates a strong welfare state.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
                      Well he clearly he is since he is on all the ballots and just won the first one.
                      The matter has never been determined by the supreme court.

According to some observers, being born in Canada does not qualify one as a "natural born American citizen".

Comment

Working...
                      X