No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Guerrero, closer than I initially thought it was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titan m View Post
    I notice a lot of people watch a fight and argue over the scoring and complain about the judges then they watch the fight again and come up with a different score themselves. If that's the case they should think twice before criticizing judges who only get one shot at it. You cant say a judge is blind or shouldn't be judging fights then come up with 2 or 3 different scores for the same fight yourself or maybe you can but having multiple scorecards for a single fight puts you in the same category.
    First time scoring is always the most honest scoring. All the "I rewatched and scored it differently," talk is usually more biased than the first viewing.

The only exception is fights that can go either way, which most acknowledge the first time.

Comment

My name is Duane Ford and I had it 117-111 for Guerrero.

Comment

It was closer than it should have been.

Comment

You guys are f**king high. I can't give Guerrero more than two rounds. Literally after the first 2-3 rounds, Mayweather landed every meaningful punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I finally rewatched it on my 3D/HD/Blueray IPAD MINI yesterday, I watch it in super slo-mo along with my flo-mayweather rose tinted glasses and guess what? I had it 10-2 rounds to the wifebeater.
            Hahahaha

You're probably my favorite Brit on this whole site. Good s**t man.

Comment

What fight were you watching? That motherfucker was a wipe out! Another Floyd boxing masterpiece.

Comment

Looking at this fight right now. Guerrero took a serious beating in the 8th round. He's lucky Floyd didn't push on the gas and finish him off.

Comment

I gave Guerrero 2 rds 3 at best..

Comment

The ghost was robbed!!!!!

Comment

I usually ignore the comments of Floyd fans whenever discussing his fights. They see dominating performances that never occurred.

Comment

Working...
                      X