No announcement yet.

What Happen With Martirosyan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happen With Martirosyan?

From what I heard he had an impressive amateur career and handed defeats to kids who went onto become successful pros (Bradley and Trout). His own professional career has been lagging and lackluster though.

What's going on here? A bad management team? A reluctance to accept big fight opportunities?

he just fought lara wtf dude

Comment

Being an excellent amateur doesn't guarantee a successful professional career. Look at Tor Hamer.

And last I checked, Vanes is currently undefeated. He won the WBC Silver title a year and a half ago, and still hasn't been given the shot at Canelo.

Comment

He fought Lara and drew. I actually gave him the edge to win, and he started out strong, although Lara started looking good as the fight progressed. I hope to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          He fought Lara and drew. I actually gave him the edge to win, and he started out strong, although Lara started looking good as the fight progressed. I hope to see a rematch.
          I'm interested in a rematch too. It was too painful of a fight to watch for me to keep score, but Martirosyan had the body language of someone who just lost.

Comment

lol , somebody's watching boxing fights once a year here

Comment

He is doing fine. He just fought even up with Lara, who is one of the best fighters around.He has never lost a fight and he is a high ranked 154 pounder. Not everyone wants to fight him because he can box and punch and he comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He is doing fine. He just fought even up with Lara, who is one of the best fighters around.He has never lost a fight and he is a high ranked 154 pounder. Not everyone wants to fight him because he can box and punch and he comes to fight.
                I agree with you...in everything..

Comment

Working...
                X