Who's Going To The Hatton Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going To The Hatton Fight?

Anyone got tickets to this?

And what are you expecting? I really hope he doesn't fight Lovemore Ndou.

Personally I'd rather he didn't fight again but if he's got that itch I suppose he needs to sort it out.

And which of his own fighters do you think will be on the undercard?

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    Anyone got tickets to this?

And what are you expecting? I really hope he doesn't fight Lovemore Ndou.

Personally I'd rather he didn't fight again but if he's got that itch I suppose he needs to sort it out.

And which of his own fighters do you think will be on the undercard?
    it'll be here in North America?

Why no N'dou? I think he's a better choice than Malinaggi who has the potential to make Ricky look really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      it'll be here in North America?

Why no N'dou? I think he's a better choice than Malinaggi who has the potential to make Ricky look really bad.
      It's in Manchester, Tim. Same arena as his greatest triumph.

Malignaggi has a belt. For that reason alone it's worth a fight although not in his first bout back.

Ndou will be around for the whole 12 rounds & he stunk the place out in his draw with Matthew. If Ricky's comeback fight is a long, boring one that's almost as bad as a loss.

Hatton needs an exciting fight. Get someone who comes to brawl & is a little chinny (or weak in the body). How about the guy Malignaggi knocked out? Or a rematch with Castillo

Comment

The boys at my club were talking about going but I think the tickets might have gone so not sure if il get it go or not . I'd like to see him in with John Murray if it's at 140 if it's 147 then maybe jan zaveck

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
          The boys at my club were talking about going but I think the tickets might have gone so not sure if il get it go or not . I'd like to see him in with John Murray if it's at 140 if it's 147 then maybe jan zaveck
          I think the comeback is at Welter. I thought about Zaveck but I wouldn't put Hatton straight in with him.

And where is John Murray?

Comment

He's probley still got a headache from the rios fight , if it's at 147 and it's not zaveck what about Jennings or senchenko

Comment

I got my ticket! 13 of us going so hopefully be a good night of drinking and boxing.

I don't think anyone is expecting much of Ricky to be honest but if it's good for him mentally to have one more fight and redeem himself it's all good with me.

Rumour on few sites is that John Murray is likely to be on the card along with few more fighters.

Could be a good 2 week of Boxing for me. In Hamburg the weekend Wlad fights Wach so hopefully can manage to get tickets for that while I'm there. hard one to choose though, night on the reeperbahn getting pissed or watch a jabbin contest?

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                Could be a good 2 week of Boxing for me. In Hamburg the weekend Wlad fights Wach so hopefully can manage to get tickets for that while I'm there. hard one to choose though, night on the reeperbahn getting pissed or watch a jabbin contest?
                My missus likens the Klitschko bros fights to Popeye v Bluto except the big one always wins.

Comment

Jennings isn't to bad of a shout to be fair. With Hatton being inactive for so long he needs a fight were he can get rid of the ring-rust while looking good at the same time.
                  It's hard to come up with names really as you would expect it wouldn't be anyone to taxing in his come-back fight.

I read the other day that the Quigg Vs Munroe rematch was going to be on the undercard, but iv'e not heard anything since. Be great if it was as that really adds to the card. Be good if Martin Murray fought on the night aswell.

As of yet im not going but a few of the lads i know are, so may tag along if my plans that weekend come together.
                  Should be a great atmosphere .
                  Last edited by Chrismart; 09-21-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I was going to go but it seems the only tickets left now are at £300+, if you want 2 seats together that is.

I was only going to go if Munroe-Quigg 2 was on the undercard.

The atmosphere will be incredible in there though.

Comment

Working...
                    X