No announcement yet.

A public message to David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    I think it's hilarious that British fans believed he was something special to start with.

I predicted he would show up and bottle it against Wlad at least a year before he did it.

The fact that British people are surprised and/or disappointed by Haye is their own fault for being so deeply in denial about his shortcomings as a fighter and person in the first place.
    Big of you to insult my country all the way over in America behind your PC screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      Big of you to insult my country all the way over in America behind your PC screen.
      When did he insult "your" country?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I think it's hilarious that British fans believed he was something special to start with.

I predicted he would show up and bottle it against Wlad at least a year before he did it.

The fact that British people are surprised and/or disappointed by Haye is their own fault for being so deeply in denial about his shortcomings as a fighter and person in the first place.
        please don't include me in that just because i'm British- i could see it from a mile off that haye was lacking way too much to have any realistic chance of looking anything other than poor.

Comment

Working...
        X