Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs. Neven Pajkic & Undercards RbR Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Tyson Fury vs. Neven Pajkic & Undercards RbR Thread...

TYSON FURY says he will walk away from boxing if he loses to Neven Pajkic in Manchester tonight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Saying crap like this along with "winner takes all the purse" seems to be standard boxing speak.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      Saying crap like this along with "winner takes all the purse" seems to be standard boxing speak.
      It's annoying too...

Comment

i think it goes 12.fury should win but unless the terrible english refs stop it early it should be a good fight.pajkic can take a huge punch.it will be hard for pajkic to win decision in england. he will surprise the fans that have never seen him.

Comment

i gotta admit i have no idea who pajkic is other than his boxrec page.

Is he any good, and why should i care about this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            i gotta admit i have no idea who pajkic is other than his boxrec page.

Is he any good, and why should i care about this fight?
            I've seen one of his fights, he's basic and doesn't appear to have a big equalizer - Fury should handle him without much hassle.

Comment

I have my money on Fury by decision. I've heard that Pajkic is a tough cookie and I don't think Fury is a real puncher. Provided the referee or Pajkic's corner don't stop it, I think I have a decent chance. 3/1 provided me with all the odds I need anyway.

Comment

Look at the weigh-in -- Pajkic is ripped, his arms are carved up, and Fury is soft and doughy looking.

Comment

Has there ever been a boxer that hasn't said this at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
                    Look at the weigh-in -- Pajkic is ripped, his arms are carved up, and Fury is soft and doughy looking.

well as long as he doesn't have a ton of weight of doughiness his lean body mass will still be at least equal to pajkic's. low bodyfat never was the only thing that won anybody a fight anyway.
                    nice to see a couple of heavyweight boxers at least looking the part- fury certainly doesn't look bad.

looking forward to the fight, always good fun to see fury!

Comment

Working...
                    X