No announcement yet.

harder left hook. morrison or cooney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    cooney might have the best left hook to the liver that i've ever seen from a big man. it could end a fight. it was not as prolific, but it was a harder punch than fraziers.
    Yes. that combination that he put together to knock out Lyle was nuts. Triple left hand. That bodyshot was ****ing brutal. Not to mention the body shots he hit Young with - sounding like a damn drum.

It's a shame we didn't see Cooney in with some other solid fighters prior to fighting Holmes. The truth is he probably didn't have the tools to beat him, because he lacked a good right hand, but I would've liked to see him fight Greg Page or something. He had potential. The Holmes loss kind of demoralized him.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
      Yes. that combination that he put together to knock out Lyle was nuts. Triple left hand. That bodyshot was ****ing brutal. Not to mention the body shots he hit Young with - sounding like a damn drum.

It's a shame we didn't see Cooney in with some other solid fighters prior to fighting Holmes. The truth is he probably didn't have the tools to beat him, because he lacked a good right hand, but I would've liked to see him fight Greg Page or something. He had potential. The Holmes loss kind of demoralized him.
      yea,,I wish he would have fought weaver instead of holmes at the time. I really dont think he was ready for holmes. he didnt have enough experience and holmes style was all wrong for him anyway. I think hed have taken out a weaver or coetzee. a damn shame he took 2 yrs off in his prime after that loss to holmes. that was such a bad idea and he didnt seem the same after that

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff 45000 psi

Comment

Working...
        X