Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers behavior toward Ringcard and Corona Girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like women as much as the next guy but the notion of ringcard girls or podium girls is misogynistic and degrading, it's using the female body as a decoration prop or to sell a product, if I had a sister or a daughter, I definitely wouldn't want her to do that. But on the other hand, if we banned it we would take away a lot of women's livelihood.

Comment

I'd always smile at them as they struted by my7 corner, I mean how can you not smile when this girl has her elbows above her head holding the round card way up high. Perfect breasts with a most goerous body jut shakin' that ass like the little money maker that it was. Johnny always got really pissed whenever he'd catch me gaucking at them walking by. Johnny seemed to be pissed alot. loved 'em........... Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-01-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I didn't see no Corona or Tecate ring girls - I saw some race car phag with two heavily clothed ladies..
        My apologies sir, yes I can relate to your dilemma.

It should be obligatory that every thread should have a few pics of Tecate/Corona girls in the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I like women as much as the next guy but the notion of ringcard girls or podium girls is misogynistic and degrading, it's using the female body as a decoration prop or to sell a product, if I had a sister or a daughter, I definitely wouldn't want her to do that. But on the other hand, if we banned it we would take away a lot of women's livelihood.
          I have a theory that your testicles are in a purse some where acrossed town. It's tradition!! ........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 04-01-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            I have some sympathy with your view, but does this really degrade women? or is it an appreciation of the female form?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I have some sympathy with your view, but does this really degrade women? or is it an appreciation of the female form?
              I think it does because they're treated as objects. It's not like photography or painting of nude women (which I enjoy) they're just here to stay in the background and be pretty, like a plant or something. But like I said, that's how they get paid and I wouldn't want them to lose their job.

Comment

Part of the sport.. ring girls, podium girls, cheer leaders. It's all entertainment. And as someone pointed out, these girls are there because it's the job they chose. They know what they're doing (hopefully) and hopefully they enjoy everything that comes with it

And that was nothing, come on, just a squeeze to the buttocks
                She could just have slapped him if she needed to stand up for her female rights. But then, she'd lose her job.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  It makes men and some females happy in fact a german study show'd that people who stare at women fine parts(****,ass etc) live longer so we're happy,they get pay'd for easy work everyone happy

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Just look at his face, that disgusting fuck! Lol

Oh don't worry about him he's gay so it's okay

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                      LOL. I remember they put the hat on Canelo when he was only 19. But the bout was in Mexico where the drinking age is 18, so it was cool.

There was a very sexy corona girl i think in that bout, it was either the Cintron or Rhodes bout.

If you saw the post-fight comments after BHOP-Cloud in the BG you notice one of the camera man checking out the backsides of the Corona girls, LOL. The one that was off camera when BHOP spoke was among the best i saw.
                      Yeah I remember that girl, the one who looked like she was showing interest in B Hop when he won. She was quite nice

Comment

Working...
                      X