No announcement yet.

Sergio needs to target chavez's eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio needs to target chavez's eyes

we all know the chin of jr. is very solid , but if you've watched his previous bouts namely the zbik fight his eyes were very swollen and almost bloody , just his facial structure in itself lends itself to more damage , surface area / thinnish skin

if sergio targets this area with his strait lefts he will do far more damage than zbik , i feel its his best chance for a stoppage

paul williams had an iron chin...and what happened there..

Comment

I hope Martinez makes this joker go blind like Pac did to Margarito so we can see him retire in his 20s.

Comment

I honestly don't believe if Sergio wins it would be by a clean knock out. I believe he'll win on cuts. Chavez can take punishment, but he'll get hit too much. By the 11th round it would be a TKO with Chavez' face looking like Ropa Vieja.

Comment

This is why I feel there's a strong possibility that Sergio stops him on cuts. Plan A should be for Martinez to out-box and clinch the bigger man. If his stamina has held up by the 8th round, then he'll need to start playing the angle game and try to catch Jr. with hard lead lefts. By the 10th, Chavez's cut-man will be earning his money. With the way Sergio punches, he's bound to cut Jr. at least once. If he can cut him over the eyes, he'll become a sitting duck.

Comment

Just remember this

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Just remember this

He took the fight right outta Pavlik. Sergio got that kinda style that affects both fighters' endurance/stamina.

Comment

LOL at targeting eyes. That **** made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Just remember this

Fk that. Pavlik still fighting so that was obviously not effective enough. I'd prefer this:

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                    paul williams had an iron chin...and what happened there..
                    no no you gat me wrong , im a martinez fan

but jr.s eyes are his weak point

ask yourself , would you attack the dragon on its skales or would you look for a weak point ? i feel the eye region is jr's weak point

Comment

Working...
                    X