No announcement yet.

I want to see Ward fight Jean Pascal or Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see Ward fight Jean Pascal or Dirrell

Dawson is a good start, but I would love to see him face a mobile, handspeed guy.

So far the fastest guy he fought would be Froch or Kessler who are not that quick at all (although froch looked quicker than normal last night)

But we Know Ward can beat the guys who are there to fight him inside and right in front of him, but can he handle an elusive target who is not there to be hit and raids from way outside?

Hell i'd even still be interested in Ward/Bute

Styles make fights lets see Ward against this style

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    Dawson is a good start, but I would love to see him face a mobile, handspeed guy.

So far the fastest guy he fought would be Froch or Kessler who are not that quick at all (although froch looked quicker than normal last night)

But we Know Ward can beat the guys who are there to fight him inside and right in front of him, but can he handle an elusive target who is not there to be hit and raids from way outside?

Hell i'd even still be interested in Ward/Bute

Styles make fights lets see Ward against this style
    Pascals tank gets him beaten worse than he did against Bhop. But.....as you said styles make fights, and who knows - maybe ward would deal with it differently....worse for all we know.

It's very likely to happen though. kessler would like the winner of Pascal/Cloud or Dawson/Ward... i'm going to go out on a limb and say Froch would like those winners too.. But i think the most likely scenerio is that the Cloud/Pascal winner may face the Ward/Dawson winner. Now, I am aware that the fights will be taking place in 2 different weight classes, but I just think that's the most foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
    X