Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz: Berto is Dangerous, But I Don't Fear or Respect Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz: Berto is Dangerous, But I Don't Fear or Respect Him!

Victor Ortiz knew he would oppose a great fighter before his last bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

I still cant believe this fights on Showtime and not HBO. Does anybody know whos calling this fight? I hope its not Al Bernstein and I hope Gus Johnson is part if the announce team.

Comment

This rematch is a joke. Berto had his moments early in the first fight but other than the two knock down he was pretty much dominated by pressure and he was in trouble in his most recent fight as well.

Comment

hope ortiz does it again, but seems like the tables are turned from the first fight, now ortiz is writing off berto and berto is really hungry

Comment

im starting to hate this head butting b***h, you've been a welter fighting down at jr, and we cant even count the money fight cuz that was a quick 2 piece and you were out of there. berto overlooked you in the first bout and it looks like your doing the same thing to him now, be careful you emotional clown

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            I still cant believe this fights on Showtime and not HBO. Does anybody know whos calling this fight? I hope its not Al Bernstein and I hope Gus Johnson is part if the announce team.
            Showtime is much better than hbo. Their analysts are so much more fair & unbiased. Anyhow, 1 of 2011's best fight part 2. I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Whats wrong with al bernstein ? Dudes a fawking legend probably 1 of the most knowledgeable guys in the industry .

Gus Johnsons good at screaming loud like WWE announcers " which i do like btw lol " .

But bernstein definitely need to be along side gus for this we need at least One guy that knows boxing

Comment

I got Ortiz in this again. The new and improved Berto didn't impress in the Zavec fight..... but then again, Zavec's good

Comment

my dislike and disgust of ortiz has grown 10 fold over the last few months only amir kunt is up there with him !!!! thats why im rooting for berto to win !!!!! ortiz is mentally unstable and he needs to be brought down a notch !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really like the mentality of Ortiz, some fighters need this type of mentality even though they psych themselves up in other ways, Ortiz not taking Berto lightly he just psyching himself up like every fighter should when he knows he's going into battle.

I got no problem with Showtime analysist. You talk about biased Jones Jr. is biased toward fighters and Steward does the samething though he tries to his his biased intentions.

George Foreman still the best boxer commentary though Tarver isn't bad either. edit: for the spanish commentators Raul Marquez does a good job and always calls it like it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X