No announcement yet.

Is boxing's biggest draw begging for fans LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is boxing's biggest draw begging for fans LMAO

I thought Mo**ey Mayweather had the largest fanbase. Then why the f**k is he begging for fans, lmao.

Did you guys ever hear PAC asking for support? No, but he gives thanks for their support!!

Big difference between a fighter asking for support, as if he's some homeless guy asking for some change. While PAC is handing out thank you's after thank you's after another successful night of fighting!!

Has PAC been booed for his boxing performance. I know who has been booed by his own fans, lmao

can you stop spamming NSB with your biased, stupid threads?
    No wonder you are red.

Comment

Originally posted by LATINOSNOBAYAG View Post
      I thought Mo**ey Mayweather had the largest fanbase. Then why the f**k is he begging for fans, lmao.

Did you guys ever hear PAC asking for support? No, but he gives thanks for their support!!

Big difference between a fighter asking for support, as if he's some homeless guy asking for some change. While PAC is handing out thank you's after thank you's after another successful night of fighting!!

Has PAC been booed for his boxing performance. I know who has been booed by his own fans, lmao
      You have to really, really, REALLY love to get ****ed in the ass to root for a guy who's been a welterweight for 4 years yet has never fought a welterweight while claiming to be the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        you have to really, really, really love to get ****ed in the ass to root for a guy who's been a welterweight for 4 years yet has never fought a welterweight while claiming to be the best ever.
        you dont have to have a big fan base to be a big draw. Theres millions of people who would pay 100 bucks to see osama bin laden executed on tv. Does that mean they are his fans? Noooooo!!!! His draW comes from the idiots like you who buy his ppvs to see him lose.

Comment

Working...
        X