Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with losing to canelo.It was a close fight.
    Canelo is just the better fighter carnal.
    have you see both figths i have Canelo lost both figth in my eyes

Comment

nah i agree with D MIZE on this, this i definitely a pick em fight. there is absolutely no guarantee vasquez wins and thats even without talk of a robbery, i used to like both fighters, not so sure of burns anymore, but hes just as good a boxer as vasquez. anyone who doesnt think so is fooling themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        why wouldnt everybody think it will be a robbery they are figthing in the UK its pretty much a given
        i don't know...maybe because they haven't fought yet??

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Ricky Burns plans to silence the critics who claim he is avoiding a fight with Adrien Broner by beating the outspoken American once he has taken care of IBF world lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez.

Frank Warren has confirmed that Burns' fight against Mexico's Vazquez will headline his 'Rule Britannia' show at Wembley Arena on March 16.

Should Scotland's WBO champion come through the tough fight against Vazquez, who is ranked second at 135 pounds, he hopes to then overcome unbeaten WBA champion Broner.

Broner accused Burns of ducking a fight with him at super featherweight when the Scot moved up a weight category in 2011.

The American then offered to fight Burns at two days' notice last month when two of the 29-year-old's opponents pulled out of a lightweight bout at the ExCeL Arena in London, but he again turned down the opportunity.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Frank Warrens Press Conference for the yanks and know it alls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdA362ye3To

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            i don't know...maybe because they haven't fought yet??
            but they will figth and it will be in the UK chump

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              but they will figth and it will be in the UK chump
              ure embarrassing urself if u think every fight that happens in the UK is an immediate advantage for the hometown fighter

maybe u can lend that crystal ball of urs to vasquez...i'm sure he hasn't gotten the memo

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                ure embarrassing urself if u think every fight that happens in the UK is an immediate advantage for the hometown fighter

maybe u can lend that crystal ball of urs to vasquez...i'm sure he hasn't gotten the memo
                here you need this with all your crying

Comment

Canelo vs Vazquez I & II

From what i have heard the first bout between canelo and vazquez was close but there are claims that vazquez shouldve been granted the win... that why there was a second fight and that was a complete robbery. I got titere by easy UD or Burns by a huge robbery

Comment

Outside off Broner the next best fight for both.I know the majority off undercard fighters on this are English but its still a shame this cant happen in Glasgow great fight all the same

Comment

vazquez is a pure boxer with good pop. i like his confidence. he would give broner more problems than burns

Comment

Working...
                      X