Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libertarians and Capitalists, Gary Johnson for US President!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    why does him not having a chance matter? i
    Maybe because Taxgaddon is approaching fast and out of the two, Obama is the more likely one to let the Bush Tax cuts expire. And this is bad for the functioning of Capitalism. Real life implications are at stake here. Not just a popularity contest.

Comment

you think you can trust romney? he's a blatant liar, you go and vote for him if you want to.

and at the end of the day. if either of soetoro or romney win, it's because of a popularity contest. democrat, republican.

Comment

I don't think there has been, or ever will be a libertarian president.

In fact each election since I was born.............the winning president was more and more of a totalitarian in authority.

Obama is without a doubt the worst. Moreso than Regean and Bushes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The Koch brothers are Libertarian. One of them even ran as a Vice Presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party......and LOST.

Since then they have decided to be on the WINNING team and put their money where their mouth is. The winning team is the Republican Party. Funding and helping get elected the most Conservative, Small Govt. minded politicians as possible. If smart....you don't reveal your full on Libertarianism right out in the open.

If Ron Paul was smart...he would've ran on a Neoconservative platform and once elected...unleash his true ideology. BUT no...he wants to ride with the losers who just talk about it. Giving the Occupy Wall street and End the Fed crowd something to b1tch about.....

At the end of the day....End the Fed or not, Occupy or not...once you start profiting in this economy, you wise up and become practical. Rather then having this purist idealism, while some Anti-Capitalist Liberal gets reelected and tries to find his way into your pockets a little further.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post

At the end of the day....End the Fed or not, Occupy or not...once you start profiting in this economy, you wise up and become practical. Rather then having this purist idealism, while some Anti-Capitalist Liberal gets reelected and tries to find his way into your pockets a little further.[/B]
            Anti capitalist liberals reaching into pockets? lol that's debatable.

Big business and govt subsidaries do MORE than enough to "reach" into everyone's pockets. By everyone I mean 85% of the population.

Expendable workforces, lowest of low wages, extreme taxation and a general sense of elitism at the top that ONLY STEALS FROM THE POOR.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              you think you can trust romney? he's a blatant liar, you go and vote for him if you want to.

and at the end of the day. if either of soetoro or romney win, it's because of a popularity contest. democrat, republican.
              Are you talking to me. See previous post. Lying is a must. Being honest about wanting to abolish Social Security and Medicare isn't gonna get you nowhere.

And trust is a subjective term. I trust that he is more than likely not going to go the Obama route and want to raise Capital Gains taxes on everyone, while hiding behind "Oh I just want to raise the income tax on the rich a few percentages". I trust that he is not gonna wanna implement regulations left and right...as badly as Obama and co. want. I trust that out of the two, he is more sympathetic towards Free Market Capitalism and Small Govt. being the solution

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Anti capitalist liberals reaching into pockets?
                "Obama without a doubt is the worst"

You agree with me. Maybe for different reasons

Comment

"Obama without a doubt is the worst"

You agree with me. Maybe for different reasons
                  You took what I typed.........way out of context.

My initial point was centered around libertarianism and protection of individual constitutional rights. Not fiscal responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    You took what I typed.........way out of context.

My initial point was centered around libertarianism and protection of individual constitutional rights. Not fiscal responsibility.
                    The two are interconnected. It's just that they wouldn't use the word "fiscal responsibility". That's too progressive choice of words.

Comment

The two are interconnected. It's just that they wouldn't use the word "fiscal responsibility". That's too progressive choice of words.
                      Government spending and regulation are two separate damn issues. lol look I'm not here to argue but somehow this independent party sales pitch the TS had in mind ended up backfiring.

Comment

Working...
                      X