Whitaker v Chavez, rewatched it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Some hilarious replies.

But yeah obviously Whitaker won by a wide margin.

i KNEW something was up when it took them like a half hour to tally up the scorecards

Comment

people will always view things differently from others. if you are a fan of defence you are goin to say withaker won and if you are a fan of boxer puncher you are goin to say chavez won. imo i think chavez won.

Comment

Whitaker by domination. I have no clue of what fight you were watching if you even thought it was a little close. EASY Win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          people will always view things differently from others. if you are a fan of defence you are goin to say withaker won and if you are a fan of boxer puncher you are goin to say chavez won. imo i think chavez won.
          what................

Comment

Early rounds were close but most were won by Whitaker. Chavez was landing the
            Straight right pretty nicely but that was basically the only weapon he managed to land. The later round Whitaker started winning the rounds by a bigger margin and had Chavez frustrated as he was able to land nice combinations an displayed great defense. Never kept a scorecard for this fight but obviously Sweet Pea deserved the nod.

Comment

Whittaker clearly won,,, I dont think it was as wide as some claim, but sweet pea def won 115-113 or 116-112

Comment

Smh.

What? Either you are a Mexican or just another biased and argumentative fanboy. Chavez is one of my all-time favorites, but Whitaker was just too smart and too good. He won at least 9-10 rounds. EASY.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Whittaker clearly won,,, I dont think it was as wide as some claim, but sweet pea def won 115-113 or 116-112
                  easily one of the biggest robberies in this sports history.

Comment

I had Chavez winning by 5th Rd TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      I had Chavez winning by 5th Rd TKO.
                      Im just judging it using the broner-malinagi method pitty pattys dont count on YOUR scorecards so chavez did enough for a W unless that only applies to the guys you are rooting for

Comment

Working...
                      X