No announcement yet.

Hahaha @ Cliff Rold - You're A Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha @ Cliff Rold - You're A Joke

The biggest Broner hater I have ever seen. I always laughed at the "journalist" you pretended to be, and how ridiculous your fight break downs were.

After the Broner-Rees fight, you were tweeting all that pro-Rios garbage and saying Rios would beat Broner, that Golden Boy was scared etc. Your pom-poms were waving high that night.

Now, after Rios gets exposed again (or did the Abril fight never happen?) you are on your twitter making a fool of yourself yet again.

First, you insinuate that Prescott is just as good as anyone Broner has fought. Yes, the same Prescott that has 5 losses including Paul McCloskey and Kevin Mitchell.

Then, you throw a shot at Oscar De La Hoya for suggesting a Broner vs. Alvarado fight. Saying that DLH should put Broner in a "tough fight that DLH could actually make." That is comical, because I think that Paulie M would outbox Rios with ease at 147. He would likely just as easily handle the same Alvarado that went life and death with Prescott. Yet, Broner jumping up two weight divisions to fight him is a "soft touch" when it is clear that Burns will never fight Broner.

Of course if you look at Rios last 4 fights, you realize how comical this "journalist" and his lack of breaking down a fight really are. Struggled mightily vs Murray, was completely shut out by Abril, won a life and death war vs. Alvarado (a B level fighter) and then followed that up by being out-boxed and out-fought down the stretch (while fading big time) by that same B fighter.

Adrien Broner would destroy Brandon Rios. He would mop the floor with Mike Alvarado. He would beat both down in a phone booth fight and would easily out-box either as well. Not to mention he is three years younger than Rios. Rios is a B level fighter that is absolutely nothing special, will not make the hall of fame, and will have a short career. Adrien Broner, barring injury or something career altering, will be an ATG. Just watch. Stephen Edwards, Da Breadman, now that man knows how to break down a fight. He is a professional and you are an amateur. You are just a biased hypocrite and I am sitting here laughing at right now "Cliff" hahaha.
    Last edited by FaustoGeraci; 03-31-2013, 12:27 AM.

Bro, take this BS somewhere else.

Comment

after the fight i was thinking about this fight, broner can easily out box them thne only question is how much he would get hit and if he could take their power. Alvarado looked so sloppy when he switched to south paw

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
        Cliff Rold is a legend, sorry mate.
        To who? He is certainly not a legend in any boxing circle. And "original" go cry somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          after the fight i was thinking about this fight, broner can easily out box them thne only question is how much he would get hit and if he could take their power. Alvarado looked so sloppy when he switched to south paw
          Rios is not a one punch KO artist by any means. He wears guys down. Broner would crush him. Floyd-Gatti 2.

Comment

Insulting the staff.

Way #212 in the book "500 ways to get banned from an internet message board"

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              The biggest Broner hater I have ever seen. I always laughed at the "journalist" you pretended to be, and how ridiculous your fight break downs were.

After the Broner-Rees fight, you were tweeting all that pro-Rios garbage and saying Rios would beat Broner, that Golden Boy was scared etc. Your pom-poms were waving high that night.

Now, after Rios gets exposed again (or did the Abril fight never happen?) you are on your twitter making a fool of yourself yet again.

First, you insinuate that Prescott is just as good as anyone Broner has fought. Yes, the same Prescott that has 5 losses including Paul McCloskey and Kevin Mitchell.

Then, you throw a shot at Oscar De La Hoya for suggesting a Broner vs. Alvarado fight. Saying that DLH should put Broner in a "tough fight that DLH could actually make." That is comical, because I think that Paulie M would outbox Rios with ease at 147. He would likely just as easily handle the same Alvarado that went life and death with Prescott. Yet, Broner jumping up two weight divisions to fight him is a "soft touch" when it is clear that Burns will never fight Broner.

Of course if you look at Rios last 4 fights, you realize how comical this "journalist" and his lack of breaking down a fight really are. Struggled mightily vs Murray, was completely shut out by Abril, won a life and death war vs. Alvarado (a B level fighter) and then followed that up by being out-boxed and out-fought down the stretch (while fading big time) by that same B fighter.

Adrien Broner would destroy Brandon Rios. He would mop the floor with Mike Alvarado. He would beat both down in a phone booth fight and would easily out-box either as well. Not to mention he is three years younger than Rios. Rios is a B level fighter that is absolutely nothing special, will not make the hall of fame, and will have a short career. Adrien Broner, barring injury or something career altering, will be an ATG. Just watch. Stephen Edwards, Da Breadman, now that man knows how to break down a fight. He is a professional and you are an amateur. You are just a biased hypocrite and I am sitting here laughing at right now "Cliff" hahaha.
              Wow, you literally hang on every word I write.

Thanks.

Comment

My god...

Shots fired! Call 911...

Holy...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Insulting the staff.

Way #212 in the book "500 ways to get banned from an internet message board"
                  Pointing out facts. Being banned will just show that he has no answer for half of the garbage he spews and further prove my point. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                    Wow, you literally hang on every word I write.

Thanks.
                    Just like I thought. Hahaha. Checkmate. Don't worry Cliff I will never read any garbage you write ever again, unless I need a good laugh. Have a nice night.

Comment

Working...
                    X