Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my married posters,when did you realize she was THE ONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny gifs
    When Walt knew he found the one.

Comment

after our first buttsex.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        To my married posters,when did you realize she was THE ONE?
        Just a moment ago... and pretty much every waking moment
        before that, since 1986,* and I let her know it.

*No, wait... she rooted for the Lakers a few years back, so maybe
        not EVERY waking moment.

Comment

i couldn't answer that question, but my grandparents knew within the first five minutes of their date.....crazy stuff man

he's not the kind of guy you talk about this stuff with, i would never ask him such a pansy question .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            funny gifs
            When Walt knew he found the one.
            Need a darker girl, then maybe

Comment

I was 19 and was new to the place playing the guitar at a veranda when I noticed a girl walking to my left about 50 meters away. She was walking away so I didn't see her face and all I noticed was her very beautiful and shiny hair and her slim body. So many days, I can't remember anymore, I finally saw her walking my way with those beautiful hair comes the most beautiful girl in the world. We eventually got the chance to talk to each other, I don't remember how, she said she was listening to me singing and she said, "I love your voice".

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                I was on Vodka,211 steel reserve and alot of chronic
                Did you guys send each other C*CK picture? Cause that is what it is sounding like... You guys are making excuses for why you did what you did...

Comment

I don't know really because when I met her, I was planning on being a bachelor forever. She was perfect in every way but I wasn't ready to rush things. After about a year, I finally accepted how lucky I was and that she was the one but looking back I might have known all along.

Comment

When I opened the trunk and took the ducktape off her mouth, she didn't scream. That's when I knew

Comment

There's no such thing as "The One", that's BS that the media and people say to make everything a fantasy and fairy tail.

The truth is, marriage and relationships are hard work. You need to find someone you have many things in common with and you get a long well. Then it takes hard work to keep a marriage working.

Comment

Working...
                      X