No announcement yet.

Manswell In Reality Is A Huge Step Up For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    That doesn't start for another half hour I don't think, they still have Rocky on but that is probably funny to watch in Spanish.
    no, the fight is already on...... well the undercard is...

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      Get off your high horse. The dude has talent. No one gets 24 straight kos without talent. I dont care who he has fought.

24 straight kos against what?
      18 milkmen paid to dive
      5 that was so grotesquely out of shape they collapsed in the first round from exhaustion.
      1 binman that got stopped for no apparent reason.

I'll stay on my highhorse for now laughing at the invalids below that fall for every hypejob going time and time again like yourself, thanks.

You put Paulie Malignaggi against that calibre of opponents, I'm sure he'd also be 24-0 with 24ko's.

Comment

This card should have been named "Dudes Getting Beat the Fuck Up"

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          24 straight kos against what?
          18 milkmen paid to dive
          5 that was so grotesquely out of shape they collapsed in the first round from exhaustion.
          1 binman that got stopped for no apparent reason.

I'll stay on my highhorse for now laughing at the invalids below that fall for every hypejob going time and time again like yourself, thanks.

You put Paulie Malignaggi against that calibre of opponents, I'm sure he'd also be 24-0 with 24ko's.
          The dude is a Olympic bronze medalist, 6'7, 84 in reach, great power. You stay on your high horse. The dude has talent.

Ive never really seen you say anything good about any fighter. You just hate on anyone that isnt a proven world champion.
          Last edited by Cazadores; 08-04-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            no, the fight is already on...... well the undercard is...
            I see Rocky Balboa versus Mason "the line" Dixon~

Comment

Damn. Another first round KO. lol

At least the locals are getting their money's worth.

Comment

Haha, this balding white guy

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                  The dude is a Olympic bronze medalist, 6'7, 84 in reach, great power. You stay on your high horse. The dude has talent.

The divisions loaded with guys as big if not bigger with probably as much power.

Its almost impossible to judge a 24 pro fight boxers talent in high regard that has yet to face anybody ranked inside the top 240!

Olympic achievements mean extra nothing in pro boxing and tbh there is nothing overly special about receiving a bronze medal. You might be impressed by him winning in a bronze at a time where the division was p1sh but he is more noted for how he got KTFO.

Hes big and has power, great! Michael Grants big and has power, same with Tye Fields, Walker, etc

Comment

They had to have pulled this balding white guy out of the crowd~

Comment

Ruslan Chagaev couldn't knock out Manswell. So it would seem like Wilder took this step up with no problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X