Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit do you give Morales if he beats Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
    Seriously because I know people would call Maidana "an over rated bum with a lucky punch" but he's not a bum. He's a great boxer with HUGE power. I'd give Morales a lot of credit if he wins but it's a 90-10% chance of that happening with him being the 10%
    if morales pulls it off, it's upset of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      It would be upset of the ****in year.
      Upset of the decade you mean

Comment

it would be a great upset, it'll show he can still bang with the best of them (at 140). i got maidana stopping him to be honest, but hey if he can prove me wrong, then props to morales...

Comment

he looks in shape...skinny as ****. this is a training camp pic

Comment

im one that thinks this fight is a mismatch for morales...so if he does pull off the win against maidana i would give him lots of credit.

Comment

I would probably do a backflip and build a little shrine to Morales. That would be equal to any win in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                lol......................

switch joe cortez out with another ref who would have allowed maidana to work while khan was trying (and failing) to tie up his arms
                and maidana very well could have stopped amir

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                  Seriously because I know people would call Maidana "an over rated bum with a lucky punch" but he's not a bum. He's a great boxer with HUGE power. I'd give Morales a lot of credit if he wins but it's a 90-10% chance of that happening with him being the 10%
                  Hes a terrible boxer with above average power and heart, having said that I'd give Morales all the praise in the world if he managed to pull off the impossible.

Comment

I give Morales credit just for having the balls the fight Maidana at this stage of his career.

A win would be huge for Morales to beat a beast like Maidana.

On the other side of the coin, I wouldn't give Maidana much credit for beating Morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X