No announcement yet.

Even people with Parkinsons need to laugh at themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even people with Parkinsons need to laugh at themselves

It's like when comedians like Chris Rock make fun of blacks or Russell Peters with Indians etc.. It's light hearted but brings more attention to the issues at hand.

Michael J Fox got a whole funding **** going on about Parkinson's
    This **** is like Kramer saying the N word

also

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
    Do you think they'll show it on the last episode? It seems possible and it could mean that we'll see some more trash talk. Could be good to hype up the fight more.

* Freddie Roach plays one hell of a tambourine. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach puts too much salt on his food. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach's Polaroids develop more quickly. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach once caused a can of soda to explode in someone's face just by handing it to him. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach can never play Operation. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach's cellphone is always on vibrate. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach doesn't make paintings, he makes Rorschach tests. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach can't piss standing up. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach holds the high score on DDR. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach knows the Mexican Hat Dance. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach accidentally erases everything he draws on an Etch-a-Sketch. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach only needs to put his toothbrush on his teeth and have his head do the rest. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach enjoys masturbation a lot more. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach cums all over the girl, not in her vagina. Because of Parkinson's.

* In Soviet Russia, Parkinson's has been severely debilitated and will probably die quite young. Because of Freddie Roach.
    * Freddie Roachcan now dodge bullets. Because of Parkinson's
    * Freddie Roach's wife gets earth-shattering fingerbangs. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach should be in the back in a hip hop music video. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach will be rolling in his grave. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach always has his martinis shaken. Because of Parkinson's.
    * Parkinson's is now known world wide. Because of Freddie Roach.
    * Freddie Roach always looks like he's on a pogo stick because of Parkinson's.
    * Freddie Roach' MSN conversation windows permanently nudge. Because of parkinsons.
    * Because of Parkinson's nobody will ever be able to tell if Freddie Roach is being electrocuted.

Everytime I see a thread like this I go like this

Comment

Brandon Rios is a marble-mouthed idiot that has gotten far with the little skill he has and shouldn't be making fun of someone who could by and sell his family. If of course, he could locate his family.

I'm all for making fun of ANYTHING, but I didn't find it funny. He's an ******* who thinks he's funny. Never liked the guy. Can't wait until he's exposed.

Comment

"frEdddDDiE RooAAAachhH...AHHhhaaaahhhaaaa"

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
          This **** is like Kramer saying the N word
          Did you watch the last series of Curb your Enthusiasm?

Michael Richards who plays Kramer actually makes fun of the situation in an episode. They paraody it.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
            It's like when comedians like Chris Rock make fun of blacks or Russell Peters with Indians etc.. It's light hearted but brings more attention to the issues at hand.
            The problem with your statement is that you're equating a dehabilitating disease with race. Maybe people with AIDS, cancer, or multiple sclerosis should make fun of themselves as well according to your logic. Am I right?

Comment

I agree.

People with Alzheimers, Cancer, aids and people who have had their child die need to laugh at themselves too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                "frEdddDDiE RooAAAachhH...AHHhhaaaahhhaaaa"
                I just hope that your family won't be stricken with any disability.

Comment

****ing hahaha, I've got Parkinsons and am going to lead a **** life

I've got low blood pressure, non stop muscle tremors. have trouble staying awake at times, have grown a speech impediment of some sort, have memory loss and wait for the best of it, I am impotent and have bladder problems !, who would've guessed, this is ****ing HILARIOUS !.

I know what you mean, some people just have to laugh at their own life debilitating problems.

It's okay though because Chris Rock makes fun of black people and being black is also a disability right ?.

Oh wait.
                  Last edited by Psycho Paul; 11-10-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    Did you watch the last series of Curb your Enthusiasm?

Michael Richards who plays Kramer actually makes fun of the situation in an episode. They paraody it.
                    So marg should go on curb your enthusiasm and make a parody about making fun of roach?

Your comparing 2 completely different situations

Comment

Working...
                    X