Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Glowacki-Oleksandr Usyk Ordered By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be a barn burner from beginning to end. And I doubt the end will take long. From what I've read about Usyk, this dude will be bad news for Glowacki or even cruiserweight. Either way, this one looks exciting. Happy to see it getting made. The sport needs more fights like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Being hit flush by Beterbiev in the Ams is a harder impact than you'll receive by a great majority of Pro fighters. Most "Pros" lack power punching technique.

Yeah, that would be a great plan, but as seen in the past, CWs never take on all challengers at CW before moving up for that bigger HW payday. Also, let's hope that Usyk becomes more active after this WBO title opportunity, if he indeed does win.
      Yeah, i highly rate artur he is an absolute BEAST, but it's still with headgear and not comparable really.
      I dunno, there is a ton of unbeaten cruiserweight prospects fighting each other in the upcoming month. Alot of the other divisions even that never happens.

The old guard are on their way out ( huck, lebedev etc) and they will have to face the up and comers to stay relevant..
      At the moment the division seem's like crap (when you have tony bellend fighting for a world title lol) but if you dig deeper there is a huge pool of talent on the brink of stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
        Sounds like you are a big boxing fan.
        He's a casual fan but a professional and desperate hater. Also he is on the ignore list by at least 60% of the site.

Comment

Great fight. Usyk is fun to watch

Comment

This will be a very tough test for Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              When is usyk gonna step it to heavyweight?

Wilder will knock him out
              Usyk is running scared of these great American champions.

If Eddie Chambers comes back to cruiser, Usyk will cut down to light heavyweight.

Comment

This is a great fight.

Comment

Good fight to see if Usyk is for real.

Comment

Working...
                  X