No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    yeah you have some F'd up hours man 3:30 am that sucks, took a couple of percs and and a few Dos X so i'm buzzing already ... Mustang is feeling good ATM
    It's pretty awesome being out by 4PM most of the week though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
      and El-blanco, think my girl is getting some white tonight too .
      I did a few before I went to Chicago on the weekend and it ****ed my stomach up. Totally ruined my trip lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I did a few before I went to Chicago on the weekend and it ****ed my stomach up. Totally ruined my trip lol
        I'm not gonna overdue it like Blanca though, the difference between us .

How's your St. Padricks day?

Comment

I'm not gonna overdue it like Blanca though, the difference between us .

How's your St. Padricks day?
          Lol@blanca lol that's why you're my boy. I was out earlier and came home to get more money, bout to leave in a minute. And for the record I did like two rails lol

Comment

Lol@blanca lol that's why you're my boy. I was out earlier and came home to get more money, bout to leave in a minute. And for the record I did like two rails lol
            Do it for me man, I'm stuck in. Tear **** up.

Comment

Do it for me man, I'm stuck in. Tear **** up.
              My whole trip to Chicago was ruined by my ulcer acting up, I'll be damned if it ruins my time in Toronto haha I'm going back now my man.

Comment

My whole trip to Chicago was ruined by my ulcer acting up, I'll be damned if it ruins my time in Toronto haha I'm going back now my man.
                Lol good luck mane, get Trudeau aka Blanca wasted my friend! Like Mustang said though, no one get any DUIs today!

Comment

what's good muchacho !! have fun and drink up !! it's our holiday (alcoholics)

Comment

• Are you guys daytime drinkers (like 11am)? My stomach just went ****ing sour from just two beers earlier.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X