Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley - Making His Last Career Stand in Cancun?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley - Making His Last Career Stand in Cancun?

By Jake Donovan - Cancun ranks high on the list of cities to where people plan to retire, or at the very least visit.

Shane Mosley visits Cancun this weekend, though in hopes of avoiding retirement.

The former three-division champ – done with the sport a year ago following a lopsided loss to Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez – announced earlier this year his intentions to give it one more try. The comeback takes him south of the border, as he faces two-time title challenger Pablo Cesar Cano in a welterweight crossroads bout.

Mosley (46-8-1, 39KO) could have opted for a soft touch for his first fight back in more than a year. Instead, he opted for a young challenger who has been “there” before, as the matchup fits into his future plans, both short term and long.

“This is a long-term return,” insists the 41-year old Mosley, who recently celebrated his 20th year in the pro ranks. “I'm coming for a title. I want to be champion again. I want to make history. After Cano I want one more fight and then look for a world championship.” [Click Here To Read More]

He will take cano to school...than he will fight khan or Garcia when they step up in weight and they will out point Mosley...

Comment

Yep, until the next payday rolls along.

Comment

If Mosley wins he can get a pay day being the stepping stone for Broner. I see it already.

Comment

no matter of the outcome Mosley will definatly not retire...and also not in the near future...he is just way too young for a big ex-champion that is broke now and needs money...this dude is only 41 goddammit...Toney & Jones are for example 44 and the GOAT of old broke ex champions Holyfield is 50...i see Mosley retire at age 45-47 so we got at least another 4 great boxing-grandpa years with superexciting fights ahead of us

Comment

They'll try and feed mosley to khan but he'll end up getting layed out by mosley

Comment

War Moses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Mosley will beat Cano by stoppage (on cuts) and he will magically become Broner's mando.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  They'll try and feed mosley to khan but he'll end up getting layed out by mosley
                  depends on how fast Mosley would still be...when he is even slower than against Canelo i cant really seeing him catch Khan with some clean hard shots cause the one thing Khan really is aside of chinny is fast...but we all know what happens if Mosley lands some clean shots...he will transform into canvas-Khan or his equally famous brother bicycle-Khan...

Comment

I love mosley , but i wish he would retire .

Comment

Working...
                    X