Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so who is going to give Maidana credit WHEN he beats Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Morales fanboys hyping Morales up to beat Maidana better give Maidana his credit when he lays Morales out.

The rest of the boxing fans know this is a mismatch.

Comment

No credit unfortunately for Chino if he does what's expected. But another question that's fair to ask is how much of a fucking British hype job bum it would make Amir Khan look if Morales actually did beat Maidana.

Don't forget guys, this dude doesn't have the best stamina and he went life and death with Demarcus Corley who got KOd cold by Freddy Hernandez of all people here recently.

Comment

Awful fight, means little, but few would begrudge Maidana some pay and the shine of a Legendary name on his record.

Comment

did Khan get credit for beating Barrera?

no!

Comment

maidana getting credit for beating morales is like maidana getting credit for digging up valero's body and beating it up. and this is on hbo ppv
            Last edited by el malo; 03-27-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I'll give him the credit this fight deserves. It's not really like Morales has much of a shot. However, it's stil a fighter that he's fighting.

He's not moving up in weight, but he's been on a decent run with the names he's faced. Taking an easy one for a nice payday is fine. Get the win out of the way and don't look bad and he'll get what he deserves. A few rounds in the bank and another name on his list.

Then, on to bigger and better and younger fighters.

Comment

i still dont think i get the respect i deserve for whipping that loud mouth cripple down the street but haters gonna hate.

Comment

Working...
                X