Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Source of Probiotics for health, Supplement or Yogurts and Foods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Source of Probiotics for health, Supplement or Yogurts and Foods?

Is it best to take supplements like pills
    https://labdoor.com/rankings/probiotics

or just get probiotics naturally from foods like yogurt, kefir, Sauerkraut?

Those probiotic supplements seem expensive. I read people who swear by probiotics saying they helped their skin and immune health.

Can this be moved to the training nutrition section? Didn't realize I posted this in the lounge, I was looking for this thread and thought it got deleted lol.

I just read somewhere that VSL 3 the pharmacy grade powder is the best probiotic its double strength they send it to you in a cooler pack and it has to be put in the fridge, but it works the best.

Just wondering why the price is 100 dollars for 30 packs?

Comment

I'd recommend getting nutrients from actual food sources. I don't really trust supplement companies. They've been caught numerous times putting filler in their products as opposed to what it says on the label. Vitamin scams are the worst. Same thing here.

Comment

all day err-day.

https://www.amazon.com/PRO-15-Recomm...rds=probiotics

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          Man lot of good reviews on that, but I don't really trust Amazon ratings, a lot of them are fake reviews who get paid or free product, I remember they had some shampoo to help grow hair, that chit never worked but it got a massive amount of positive reviews so I bought it, I grew thicker hair on my ears instead.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Man lot of good reviews on that, but I don't really trust Amazon ratings, a lot of them are fake reviews who get paid or free product, I remember they had some shampoo to help grow hair, that chit never worked but it got a massive amount of positive reviews so I bought it, I grew thicker hair on my ears instead.
            yeah i bough that one too, the blue bottle one? what they do is when u buy the product there's a little card that says "write us a positive review on amazon and we send you one bottle free after proof". so that's how they get so many and so many good ones. but truthfully some of them are average.

but with this probiotic, the people behind it are health gurus and stuff and they don't really care about people writing reviews. 90% of them are verified reviews too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              yeah i bough that one too, the blue bottle one? what they do is when u buy the product there's a little card that says "write us a positive review on amazon and we send you one bottle free after proof". so that's how they get so many and so many good ones. but truthfully some of them are average.

but with this probiotic, the people behind it are health gurus and stuff and they don't really care about people writing reviews. 90% of them are verified reviews too.
              LOL haahah yeah dang man you got suckered too?

Thats why I dont trust amazon, that chit made me grow some thick stray hairs on my ears, I would leave it on my head for a good 5 to 10 minutes before showering so I would leave it on and some would get on my ears of course and neck and after a month I noticed my ear hair I saw like a few thick ones and I nearly cried but im also getting older, in my 30s so its normal plus it could be hormonal from milk and steaks with steroids that im possibly ingesting.

So have you tried this probiotic? I really dont know if I would order from Amazon they hold a lot of their stuff at their super hot warehouse and this stuff could already be rancid and lose potency, the other stuff VSL 3 they ship it in a cooler and its pharmacy grade but cost over 100 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                LOL haahah yeah dang man you got suckered too?

Thats why I dont trust amazon, that chit made me grow some thick stray hairs on my ears, I would leave it on my head for a good 5 to 10 minutes before showering so I would leave it on and some would get on my ears of course and neck and after a month I noticed my ear hair I saw like a few thick ones and I nearly cried but im also getting older, in my 30s so its normal plus it could be hormonal from milk and steaks with steroids that im possibly ingesting.

So have you tried this probiotic? I really dont know if I would order from Amazon they hold a lot of their stuff at their super hot warehouse and this stuff could already be rancid and lose potency, the other stuff VSL 3 they ship it in a cooler and its pharmacy grade but cost over 100 bucks.
                yeah i take it everyday but i'll be honest, like many supplements and vitamins i have no idea if it does anything or not. i take fish oil(omega 3s) daily because it's been proven to be helpful but i don't feel a difference when i don't take them. they do say that probiotics can help with anxiety as well so that's another reason i take it.

the stuff is sealed really well, and it came with a pamphlet thing explaining how it's stored, processed and all that stuff. it's also GMO free/gluten free etc. they also explain how it's unnecessary to refrigerate the bottle or whatever due to the special way they store it.

Comment

I just took some probiotics and it kinda gave me a grumpy stomach, I heard that happens if you have bad bacteria the good one is fighting it and you get a die off, man do I just keep taking it until the sides go away?

Comment

Working...
                  X