Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin speaks four languages, while other stars can barely read in their native.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin speaks four languages, while other stars can barely read in their native.

Golovkin's English is not superb but he's learning and he can have a conversation. He also speaks Kazakh, German, and Russian.

Is this another reason for the hate?

In the meantime, other stars are being fooled in the media because they can't read to save their lives.

I always found this funny too, the guys who make fun of guys like Golovkin or Pacquiaos English are usually the ones who say AXE instead of ASK and can't even speak English properly, you can find their videos on youtube, but if you dare make fun of their accent and speech you are a racist.

Its only okay for them to mock people who speak broken English as a second language.

I still remember some dude on youtube making fun of Golovkin saying that "mu****a can't even speak no English man"

Comment

Many Europeans learn other languages because it's either required in school or because they have so many neighboring countries. In Africa, it's even more common for people to speak 3 or 4 languages.

I've personally never seen anyone say he was stupid because of his broken English.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-01-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Some boxers have competed and won titles in multiple divisions, whereas Golovkin is terrified of leaving his first.

Hmmmm...I wonder which of the two is more applicable to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Golovkin's English is not superb but he's learning and he can have a conversation. He also speaks Kazakh, German, and Russian.

Is this another reason for the hate?

In the meantime, other stars are being fooled in the media because they can't read to save their lives.
          His English is better than some of these Boxers born here take for instance the Mayweather Clan the only people that understand what they say have to be trained in ebonics

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Many Europeans learn other languages because it's either required in school or because they have so many neighboring countries. In Africa, it's even more common for people to speak 3 or 4 languages.

I've personally never seen anyone say he was stupid because of his broken English.
            There's no excuse. I'm from South America and learning my third language while some people from the US had the chance to learn at least a second language and chosen not to do so. I think people in the US should have more respect for foreign fighters.

Comment

I speak jive and Ebonics!!
              Jhonny understands Japanese and Spanish!

Comment

So i speak 3 its not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  There's no excuse. I'm from South America and learning my third language while some people from the US had the chance to learn at least a second language and chosen not to do so. I think people in the US should have more respect for foreign fighters.
                  Bro gg can't form a sentence in the only language that matters, united states english. Look at kov he has 10x better English skills than gg. And to be honest all gg says is "max blah blah good boy hehe good boy hehe blah blah drama show blah blah good boy" if you consider that speaking a language then I don't know what to tell you but im sure that doesnt count at being fluent at all

Comment

So...

So what? I like him as a fighter but the Fanboys have taken it too far with certain fighters. Roidquez and Manny speak understandable English as well. GGG's English is very broken and nothing to brag about and neither is Manny's or Roidquez's. So, what's the point of this thread again???? I knew how many languages he spoke. Smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X