Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we stop acting like 8 lbs is a huge deal? Enough with the fake outrage already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    No, you get your facts straight kiddo :

Saul Alvarez: When The Negotiations First Started They Wanted Me To Go To 147. Then 150. And then finally, so we could make the fight, I said, 'If anything, I'll give up two pounds. I'll go up to 152.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...eight/2802237/

Slam dunk..

My article has an earlier date, imbecile.

Khan's gonna get folded like a lawn chair.

Comment

3-4 pounds is a massive difference for someone whose main gift is speed let alone 8. Troll.

Comment

This thread is pleading for Floyd to get criticized four requesting cw against a green kid with no stoppages against devcent opponents and didn't outpoint anyone any good.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          This thread is pleading for Floyd to get criticized four requesting cw against a green kid with no stoppages against devcent opponents and didn't outpoint anyone any good.
          Get over Floyd already you loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Actually, Canelo stated in the media that he would fight Floyd at 150 lbs. Floyd took him upon his word and actually GIFTED him 2 extra pounds! Floyd did the gentlemanly thing by giving Nelo those two extra pounds that he initially didn't want.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alva...ther-jr--46563

Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr. - Boxing News

Gets your facts straight kiddo.

Hook, line and sinker.
            Only because canelo thought it was the only way to get Floyd who he knew was scared. Floyd should have said don't need no cw against an unproven green kid

Comment

Only because canelo thought it was the only way to get Floyd who he knew was scared. Floyd should have said don't need no cw against an unproven green kid
              Pacquiao lost kid. Get over it.

Comment

Damn bruh - I must be stuck in a time warp every thread I go in leads to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Damn bruh - I must be stuck in a time warp every thread I go in leads to Mayweather.
                  You could go through hugh grant's entire post history and there won't be a single post that isn't about Floyd Mayweather in one way shape or form. That kid (actually a grown ass man) is obsessed. It's pathetic.

Comment

If khan beats canelo he will be higher atg than Floyd Floyd could only do it with a cw.

I don't spend all day thinking about Floyd but the Floyd fanboys keep making Floyd threads up like this one
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-06-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

If khan beats canelo he will be higher atg than Floyd Floyd could only do it with a cw
                      Floyd ruined your life.

You literally spend day and night thinking about Floyd. He ruined your entire livelihood.

Comment

Working...
                      X