Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach admits it was pacquiao's fault the mayweather fight never happened...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach admits it was pacquiao's fault the mayweather fight never happened...

Arum wanted it to be LAST fight = He would do everything in his power to block it. = Why Floyd don't want Arum involved.

Can't wait for his bio book. "Freddie tells it all"

Freddie Roach blames Pacquiao on Mayweather fight not happening 4 years ago. He all believes that Arum always wanted the Mayweather Pacquiao fight to be Pacquiao's last fight which in other words, Arum and Pacquiao is the reason we never seen this fight.

ATG Replies: - throughout the thread of immense excuses here's some replies worth reading.

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    He got that reputation thanks to Bob Arum claiming that Floyd was ducking his fighters. Before 2007 Floyd was never accused of ducking anybody. Once he broke ties with Top Rank then the accusations came. Now even Manny Pacquiao's trainer is admitting Floyd wanted the fight.
    Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
    Congrats on your honesty freddy . Hats off
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He admits the first time (when they turned it down and walked away) was their fault which is clear to anyone with a grain of sense but yeah atleast he admits that now.
    Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    They have the right to refuse and everyone has the right to call them ducks for refusing. Simple mathematics.
    Originally posted by TIGERPRIDE View Post
    I notice that only HERE is where you can bring facts, lay it right in front of people, bring countless witnesses who can attest to said facts.....AND STILL BE CALLED A LIAR OR HAVE THOSE FACTS DISREGARDED FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR LOVE FOR A BOXER NOT THE SPORT!!
    Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
    I said it here first:
    x Prime Pacquiao vs Prime Mayweather is Manny fault for not happening.
    x If Floyd beats Manny tomorrow, Blame Manny for it not being in their Prime.
    Last edited by AboutBillions; 04-17-2014, 11:32 AM.

He does admit that the first time, originally, that Team Pacquaio was to blame for the fight not happening. But then implies that it Mayweather is to blame for after that. So it's both of their fault.

The admission of blame for the first round will probably rub a bunch of people the wrong way.

Comment

Comment

Love how you ignore the rest like how it was Floyd's fault for the 6 Times after that

Typical Floyd stan inbreds lol

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Love how you ignore the rest like how it was Floyd's fault for the 6 Times after that

Typical Floyd stan inbreds lol
          I love the way you ignore that roach say "Arum wanted it to be last fight" and "how Mayweather is not scared and not a coward"

Comment

There we have it folks. They ****ed around and that's why we never saw the fight.

Comment

PAC fans never admit that PAC ducked negotiations first go around. In 2009 asking for drugs tests means you're scared. In 2013 not taking drug test means you're a Cheater :/ they're both to blame but mostly arum. Anyone who says otherwise is biased or just dumb. Probably both

Comment

Comment

Paraphrasing:

"I want the mayweather fight....I just need manny to see what I see" - freddie roach

Has said it on more than one occasion. What's the logical implication of this statement?

I could go on further and mention that the two most credible.negotiations were instigated by team mayweather. I could also go on about the ridiculous behaviour of manny pac and his team in 2010 ie blood.draining, bruising, needle phobia (despite the tatts) etc etc. Then I could go on about their ridiculous behaviour the second time around, building stadiums, cuts needing.6 months to heal, bob not knowing who to call to negotiate the fight. The real kicker, scheduking a fight for your man in may tginking the other guy is going inside and then when he get's a postponement, suddenly your guy can't fight on that date.

Bob arum and mp have never negotiated this fight in good faith whatsoever. In fact their excuses arenot only contradictory.but incredibly lame and comical.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    PAC fans never admit that PAC ducked negotiations first go around. In 2009 asking for drugs tests means you're scared. In 2013 not taking drug test means you're a Cheater :/ they're both to blame but mostly arum. Anyone who says otherwise is biased or just dumb. Probably both
                    I think it's Pacquiao. Here what Roach said a few months ago about a Mayweather fight.

"I think Arum being the promoter and the professional that he is, will give Manny that fight. I like that September date, I'm pushing for it," the trainer stated. "I'm gonna call Manny this afternoon... all he has to do is call Bob, tell him who he wants, Mayweather, and I think it'll get done."

Doesn't sound like he believes Arum or Mayweather would have much problem making it.

Comment

Working...
                    X