Juan Manuel Marquez-Manny Pacquiao V Most Wished for by Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its 2-1-1 still for pac

Comment

The only reason people (mostly Floyd fans)dont wanna see the 5th fight...is because they dont wanna see Manny Make that comeback win.
      Personally i think JMM better avoid the 5th fight and take this win and spectacular KO into retirement. But...The money fight to be made is the 5th fight. No other fight out there can be made to surpass this one...Not in dollars!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        The only reason people (mostly Floyd fans)dont wanna see the 5th fight...is because they dont wanna see Manny Make that comeback win.
        Personally i think JMM better avoid the 5th fight and take this win and spectacular KO into retirement. But...The money fight to be made is the 5th fight. No other fight out there can be made to surpass this one...Not in dollars!
        JMM WAS LOSING THE FIGHT BEFORE HE KOd PAC THE ONLY REASON FOR THE CONSTANT REMATCHES WAS DUE TO THE CONTROVERSY I HAD IT

1. MARQUEZ (BUT A DRAW MADE SENSE)
        2.PAC
        3. MARQUEZ

THE 4TH FIGHT HAD NO CONTROVERSEY SO WHY A 5TH FIGHT BEING THAT WE SEE JMM IS PAST IT AND HIS AGE IS SHOWING? THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO PROVE HE NEEDS TO ENJOY HIS FAMILY. THE 5TH FIGHT IS FOR YOU, ARUM AND HBO... WE GET IT BUDDY

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          THE 5TH FIGHT IS FOR YOU, ARUM AND HBO... WE GET IT BUDDY
          Did you read the OP? It was the most anticipated fight of 2013 according a ring poll. You and the rest of the whiners can coordinate your protest, maybe watch a replay of Floyd Guerrero at the same time.

Comment

Hardly anyone wants to see a 5th one except disillusioned people who put all their eggs in the Manny basket.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Did you read the OP? It was the most anticipated fight of 2013 according a ring poll. You and the rest of the whiners can coordinate your protest, maybe watch a replay of Floyd Guerrero at the same time.
              most of the people who want this fight are pac man fans, bob arum, and hbo im not protesting anything im just a fan who loves boxing. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that this fight is played out! fist of all roach and arum have went on record saying pac needs one or 2 easier fights before a marquez rematch, hes gonna be 40 by then and is already showing signs of being past it. im just saying.. and what does floyd guerrero have to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                its 2-1-1 still for pac
                But the one that will be remembered is the last

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  :qqq::WORD:

Comment

most of the people who want this fight are pac man fans, bob arum, and hbo im not protesting anything im just a fan who loves boxing. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that this fight is played out! fist of all roach and arum have went on record saying pac needs one or 2 easier fights before a marquez rematch, hes gonna be 40 by then and is already showing signs of being past it. im just saying.. and what does floyd guerrero have to do with this?
                    I'm saying, the fight will happen, will be huge and likely another excellent fight. But you're welcome to find a something better to do while it's on. I just gave a suggestion. I'll probably have people over, I got a few boxing skeptics over for the 4th and they were impressed.

Comment

JMM WAS LOSING THE FIGHT BEFORE HE KOd PAC THE ONLY REASON FOR THE CONSTANT REMATCHES WAS DUE TO THE CONTROVERSY I HAD IT

1. MARQUEZ (BUT A DRAW MADE SENSE)
                      2.PAC
                      3. MARQUEZ

THE 4TH FIGHT HAD NO CONTROVERSEY SO WHY A 5TH FIGHT BEING THAT WE SEE JMM IS PAST IT AND HIS AGE IS SHOWING? THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO PROVE HE NEEDS TO ENJOY HIS FAMILY. THE 5TH FIGHT IS FOR YOU, ARUM AND HBO... WE GET IT BUDDY
                      where do you come up with norrin,jtiger78,jtiger777

Comment

Working...
                      X