Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady revisited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Championships does Matt Cassell have? Tom is a very good quarterback, its not just the system. Maybe the system as of late could allow a decent quarterback to put up good numbers like Cassell is doing but it doesn't mean everything. It takes a special quarterback to win 3 rings in any type of system. Stop hating. Brady is a beautiful, skilled, and intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      He's a f.ucking pretty boy. Brett Farve is much hotter.
      I'll give you that.
      Bret Favre is a F.I.L.F.
      Brady is more the hot dream-boy type.

Comment

How about we end this conversation now...

****'s getting incredibly gay.

Comment

I think Tom Brady threw more touchdowns in a single season then anyone in the history of football...

Not much more needs to be said...

But you could also throw in he was at the helm while winning 3 superbowls...

I think he was also a league mvp..

Had a 117 pass rating last year...

while throwing almost 70% completions...

And was 2nd in the league with fewest interceptions...

And hes overated apparently?????

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
            I wonder why it didn't work for Bledsoe.
            Exactly. And Bilechick's "system" didn't do him much good in Cleveland either. Brady is a winner. Plain and simple. Basically the opposite of Romo. And I don't even like the Patriots...

Comment

Cassel hasn't done anything yet, but have a good season. He hasn't won the Super Bowl yet which Tom did three times. A system can only take a QB so far, but the good ones take it to another level which Brady does. He's a winner always has been since his Michigan days. He was nothing spectacular, but he won. Now in the pros he is spectacular and still wins. He's smart, accurate passer, clutch, and a team leader. The kind of QB every franchise wishes for.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Cassel hasn't done anything yet, but have a good season. He hasn't won the Super Bowl yet which Tom did three times. A system can only take a QB so far, but the good ones take it to another level which Brady does. He's a winner always has been since his Michigan days. He was nothing spectacular, but he won. Now in the pros he is spectacular and still wins. He's smart, accurate passer, clutch, and a team leader. The kind of QB every franchise wishes for.
                Any fan of any team other than possibly Indianapolis who says they wouldn't want Brady leading their team is either stupid or a liar...

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                  I think Tom Brady threw more touchdowns in a single season then anyone in the history of football...

Not much more needs to be said...

But you could also throw in he was at the helm while winning 3 superbowls...

I think he was also a league mvp..

Had a 117 pass rating last year...

while throwing almost 70% completions...

And was 2nd in the league with fewest interceptions...

And hes overated apparently?????
                  ....Well, lets just look at the facts and take emotion out of it Pats fans. Sam er um Matt Cassell is having a great year. Is this guy really that miraculously good?? It's obvious to me that it's the system. BTW, Bledsoe has the stats to be a HOFER easily. Was it him or was it the system? Brady is a very good QB, but he's no Peyton Manning.

Comment

I wont argue about cassell.
                    Believe me, im not crazy about cassell in the least bit.
                    Its nice having moss, welker, gaffney, and a pretty good running game to work in to the mix.
                    I give cassel a C... C+ at best.

So i can agree with what your saying as far as CASSEL goes, but Tom Brady... Is a different story, he is one of the best to ever do it hands down.

Comment

Working...
                    X