• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game's a bitch, I wont believe him till I see meek mill worldstar'd

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
      I heard he always puts ese's in his videos because the Surenos had beef with him over an unreleased track that mentioned him shooting at Mexicans back in the day. He always shows them in a positive light so it seems like they cool.

He also has lines about "Out here bloods kill bloods and crips kills crips so ese's kick back, they ain't gotta do shit" and "they used to beef with santana blocc crips, we put black and brown pride and put it in a full clip"

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        I heard he always puts ese's in his videos because the Surenos had beef with him over an unreleased track that mentioned him shooting at Mexicans back in the day. He always shows them in a positive light so it seems like they cool.

He also has lines about "Out here bloods kill bloods and crips kills crips so ese's kick back, they ain't gotta do shit" and "they used to beef with santana blocc crips, we put black and brown pride and put it in a full clip"
        and.... lmfao I dont care if a rapper mentions mexicans. Game still a bitch had beef with his now manager wack100 said he was gonan do this and that to him now dude is his manager, says he wants to beat up this dude and that dude but wont knuckle up with that big ass white boy stitches lol. says he gonna do this and that to meek and meek is safe with no danger in sight, game is the definition of a studio rapper.

Comment

Game already beat up 40 Glocc and his manager already KOd that puta white boy from that "brick in your face" song.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            You say it's squeaky because he goes higher pitched on some songs or features? Cmon.

Section 80 was solid, same for UU. GKMC & TPAB have also been classics.
            The kid hasn't been in the mainstream as long as Game. Plus, he gets a lot of hype because he's one of the few rappers today that isn't total ass and actually raps. Rare nowadays...

People just aren't on Game's dick anymore because his best stuff was a decade ago...
            Game puts out bangers every year. El Chapo and 100 with Drake were 2 of the best songs last year. "Really" and "Purge" and "Bigger then me" were bangers the year before that off year of the wolf. Rickey and The City with Kendrick were bangers the year before that on the Red album. Ali Bombaye with 2 Chainz and Rock Ross was one of the best songs the year that Jesus Piece came out.

Game has stayed relevant. Im not saying Kendrick isnt good but people talk of him as hes some untouchable rap God. I like him. I do. I think he will be one of the greats when he career is done but people are way overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Game already beat up 40 Glocc and his manager already KOd that puta white boy from that "brick in your face" song.
              40 glocks a bitch, but you dont get credit for what someone else did, that white boy was looking for game not game manager (who the game said he was gonan knock out and called a fake ass gangster)

Comment

40 glocks a bitch, but you dont get credit for what someone else did, that white boy was looking for game not game manager (who the game said he was gonan knock out and called a fake ass gangster)
                He was looking for game and got put to sleep by his old head. He stfu after that. He didnt want it with game anymore lmfao

Comment

Game puts out bangers every year. El Chapo and 100 with Drake were 2 of the best songs last year. "Really" and "Purge" and "Bigger then me" were bangers the year before that off year of the wolf. Rickey and The City with Kendrick were bangers the year before that on the Red album. Ali Bombaye with 2 Chainz and Rock Ross was one of the best songs the year that Jesus Piece came out.

Game has stayed relevant. Im not saying Kendrick isnt good but people talk of him as hes some untouchable rap God. I like him. I do. I think he will be one of the greats when he career is done but people are way overboard.
                  Yeah if anything, that's one thing that keep turning me back to PAC after I listen to Kdot. Pac's voice is just deeper and that's what I wish Kendrick would do more. More Money Trees, less For Free.

100 was the realist... Song had me hooked for months straight when I found it.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Yeah if anything, that's one thing that keep turning me back to PAC after I listen to Kdot. Pac's voice is just deeper and that's what I wish Kendrick would do more. More Money Trees, less For Free.

100 was the realist... Song had me hooked for months straight when I found it.
                    I know people get on Game about name dropping but i actually like that the most about him. Eminem is a famous name dropper too but the way they do it is hott. I still blast Kendrick regularly its just one of them things like can he actually play out his career first? Its almost like Steph Curry. Everybody jumped on him like the next basketball God and then had a bad series against Celeveland now everybodys shiiiiting on him because they got hype to quick.

Just let em live dammit

Comment

He was looking for game and got put to sleep by his old head. He stfu after that. He didnt want it with game anymore lmfao
                      no he hasnt he been still calling the game for that one on one lmfao game used to entertain it but instead he wants to lie about meek being a snitch and says he gonna **** him up but does nothing to actually see dude lmfao.

Anyone can say they gonna do this and that knowing damn well you aint gonna see that dude ever.

brings me back to my point to stitichies game shut up after stitiches after rolls up on his crew so he knows stitiches will show up thats when game shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X