Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Tells The WBA a Purse Bid is Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    its golovkin propaganda. he entered jacobs body and made him say that
    GGG = 666

Comment

• Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      Haymon will pay the difference either way, so k2 is going to wim the purse bid and then ggg will get his money and also jacobs everyone happy and this fight needs to happen this year.
      with his negative 500 million dollars?

Comment

he said kind of close. thats open to interpretation. saying it was the same thing as 2 quillins is not open to interpretation. you must be dizzy you are trying to spin this so hard.
        If he would've said a Quillin and a Wade would you feel better? Nope, you'd still be here trolling talking about 5 million dollars like you always do

Str8 loser

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          It's a matter of assumption and how you deduce the quote.

You think the above, Daggum thinks he means double.
          Personally i think he got offered about 2.5 and judging by his further remarks in that article about 8 figures, he was hoping for closer to 5/6
          im just going on what jacobs said. 2 quillins is the same thing. 2 quillins is 3 million. the guy was talking about 10 millions dollars so of cousre 3 million is kind of close to 1.5 when talking about 10 million. why are you people defending and twisting this ducker? he just doesn't want to fight. ok we all knew it. lets move on. what good does it do to bash ggg because someone is afraid of him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            "I made a career-high, on record, of $1.5 million for the Quillin fight. And to have it kind of close to that, I was like, ‘Wait a second. I could fight two Peter Quillins and make the same thing"

Offer was close to $1.5M....as per this quote.
            If Jacobs would've said a Quillin and Monroe Jr, Daggum would still be here trolling either way

"Close to 1.5" are the key words here

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              If he would've said a Quillin and a Wade would you feel better? Nope, you'd still be here trolling talking about 5 million dollars like you always do

Str8 loser
              did you have a point? your guy ducked and turned down 3 millino dollars. i wonder if he would even fight for 5. he refused to answer when asked. not a good look. this is getting into floyd-margarito ducking territory.

Comment

im just going on what jacobs said. 2 quillins is the same thing. 2 quillins is 3 million. the guy was talking about 10 millions dollars so of cousre 3 million is kind of close to 1.5 when talking about 10 million. why are you people defending and twisting this ducker? he just doesn't want to fight. ok we all knew it. lets move on. what good does it do to bash ggg because someone is afraid of him?
                Im not defending of bashing anyone, Im switzerland... i just dont see the point in trying to turn peoples opinions to one side when theyre vehemently the other way.

Personally, neither are ATG's , may not ever be, and irrespective of what any of us think, the common denominator is we just want the ****in fight already

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Had a feeling this fight was far from a done deal. The money just isn't there to satisfy both fighters. HBO will not put this fight on PPV so its up to the network money and live gate and neither fighter has shown to bring in the big bucks there.
                  If I was a betting man I would say GGG will be fighting another lower tier middleweight on HBO in December.
                  ... While Jacobs will be fighting some killer monster which just escaped from the zoo, right?

Comment

with his negative 500 million dollars?
                    you're a fool if you believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      If Jacobs would've said a Quillin and Monroe Jr, Daggum would still be here trolling either way

"Close to 1.5" are the key words here
                      no the key words are it was the same as fighting 2 quillins. he didn't say it was less than fighting 2 quillins now did he. he said the same. you know what the same means? yeah 3 million is close to 1.5 when hes talking about i dont want 10 million. instead of looking at the obvious you are creating your own danny jacobs english language spinning course

Comment

Working...
                      X