No announcement yet.

Little Raider fan picks a fight with Big Raider fan...didn't end well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    It wasn't a street fight and the big guy was more than enough for the elf who was probably drunk or high on something.
    technically, it is a street fight. just because they fought at a game doesnt mean its not a street fight. so its a stadium fight then? point is that, they werent fighting in a ring with rules so anything goes. he's lucky he only got sucker punch and didnt get stomped out.

Comment

regardless of where its at, what is a ''fight'' ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          is shouting worldstar out of style these days?
          Shouting "worldstar" is a bonifide guarantee the shoutee's I.Q. is in the 60-80 range

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            technically, it is a street fight. just because they fought at a game doesnt mean its not a street fight. so its a stadium fight then? point is that, they werent fighting in a ring with rules so anything goes. he's lucky he only got sucker punch and didnt get stomped out.
            What the F kind of coward sucker punches some drunk little guy when there's a big guy who already smacked him around?
            Last edited by Xoo; 09-19-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

What the F kind of coward sucker punches some drunk little guy when there's a big guy who already smacked him around?
              read what i said earlier.. if you "act up" in public then prepare for whats coming. dont act up and you wont get sucker punch, stomped out, jumped, etc. do you really think there's nice people in this world that is gonna play fair? i've seen worst, thats why i said the dude is lucky he didnt get stomped out.

Comment

this is not directed to you, but i hate it when people act all tough in public, gets jumped or whatever then go and cry about how it wasnt fair, etc. you can see his homie in the background. dude should have held his drunk homie back.

Comment

Tbh the big guy probably should slapped him. Even punching him seemed a bit much and there is no excuse for the pudding who sucker punched him.

'No need for strong violence...'

Comment

read what i said earlier.. if you "act up" in public then prepare for whats coming. dont act up and you wont get sucker punch, stomped out, jumped, etc. do you really think there's nice people in this world that is gonna play fair? i've seen worst, thats why i said the dude is lucky he didnt get stomped out.
                    You mean act up like Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown?

Comment

this is not directed to you, but i hate it when people act all tough in public, gets jumped or whatever then go and cry about how it wasnt fair, etc. you can see his homie in the background. dude should have held his drunk homie back.
                      I hate that too but sucker punching the drunk little guy was uncalled for.

Comment

Working...
                      X