Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How going to your left against a souhtpaw gets you knocked out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How going to your left against a souhtpaw gets you knocked out!

Check the first hightlight

Though I generally disagree with the title of the thread (that left against SP is bad) it's still a pretty decent vid. Thx for sharing. Funny that even "Cuban Boxing Highlights" isn't very exciting but I really enjoyed it on a technical level. Sophisticated vids like that always give me new ideas of stuff I want to practice in my workouts.

Comment

Circling to your left against a southpaw gets you knocked out.

Check this video at 3:09

Comment

Don't circle to your left against southpaws - 0:35 second

Comment

This is the best example yet - Chris Algiery circling all night to his left believing that's how he would avoid Pacman's left and boom boom boom time and time again.

I repeat, DO NOT circle to your left when facing a southpaw! Don't do it!

Comment

0:30 and 0:45 - That's how you get hit with a left cross going to your left against a southpaw, DO NOT go or circle to your left against a southpaw, it takes a lot of skill to be able to do it

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Circling to your left against a southpaw gets you knocked out.

Check this video at 3:09

It has to do with going straight back not circling you need to boob and weave going back and stay low those guys are as straight as a 2 by 4 when going back

Comment

Interesting.

Floyd is a fighter that habitually circles right vs southpaws and makes it work

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Interesting.

Floyd is a fighter that habitually circles right vs southpaws and makes it work
                  Not just Floyd. Roy Jones, James Toney, Bernard Hopkins even Ward. They all choose to go right against southpaws. Ever wondered why

Comment

Another example of Martinez trying to circle out to his left against a southpaw and getting knocked out. And against Loma out of all people smh

Comment

Working...
                    X