Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only real problem with Ortiz is he is emotional as hell and mentally he is beaten...Otherwise could have been a big threat to any one.

Comment

Never realized Garcia had so many nutt riders. Lol! If y'all think Danny is gonna go to 147 and dominate everyone you all are in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
        The only real problem with Ortiz is he is emotional as hell and mentally he is beaten...Otherwise could have been a big threat to any one.
        Yeah, I agree. That's why I mentioned the Ortiz that fought Berto. A determined Victor. He went down, got up and didn't get discouraged. THAT Victor will give anyone a solid fight. He's a problem when he's focused. I wish he was still with Robert Garcia. He should start training with Roach and spar at the Wild Card.

Comment

Ortiz is winning the fight handily and at some point finds a way to snatch defeat from victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Ortiz is winning the fight handily and at some point finds a way to snatch defeat from victory.
            LMAO! At this point, this is plausible! Hahahaha

Comment

Danny by KO, entirely different class of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                LMAO! At this point, this is plausible! Hahahaha
                Ortiz is a capable talented fighter but he is like Khan, he finds ways to lose to opponents he should be able to beat but I guess that is the fun in boxing not knowing what will happen.

Comment

I give Ortiz a good chance to win as long as he doesnt lose his **** in the ring again.

He's bigger, faster, and probably hits harder than Garcia. Garcia has way more heart though and has some skills.

Comment

Ortiz has power but not as much as Matthysse. I think Danny handles it well, regardless of which weight class they're in.

Man, I used to be a big Ortiz fan and didn't like Danny, but I'll be rooting for Danny in this one if it's made.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                      Lol. Ok. Now I know I'm debating with a little fan boy. Keep rooting for the guy who didn't even wanna say he was boricua. Lol.

Anyway, this would be a solid fight.
                      Lol what has Ortiz ever done? Beat berto? Big whoopty doooo.

Comment

Working...
                      X