Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight rigo u bum

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      haha u know why he offered that because he knows it will never happen, is basically saying he doesnt want rigondeaux next
      LOL How about you look at my other comments on this thread instead of quoting the first comment I made in this thread. If Donaire is truly trying to unify all the belts he will eventually face Rigondeaux.

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      fight rigo u bum
      LOL Bandwagon troll is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
        LOL How about you look at my other comments on this thread instead of quoting the first comment I made in this thread. If Donaire is truly trying to unify all the belts he will eventually face Rigondeaux.

LOL Bandwagon troll is weak.
        or he will wait for rigo to lose, then fight the guy that beat him, then pretend he beats rigo via triangle warfare. floyd mayweather style. point is he's not fighting dangerous guys in the present and since we live in the present, he's currently a ducker. yeah maybe he will be grow balls and maybe chris john won't fight a complete bum in his next fight. doubtful.
        Last edited by daggum; 06-29-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          or he will wait for rigo to lose, then fight the guy that beat him, then pretend he beats rigo via triangle warfare. floyd mayweather style. point is he's not fighting dangerous guys in the present and since we live in the present, he's currently a ducker. yeah maybe he will be grow balls and maybe chris john won't fight a complete bum in his next fight. doubtful.
          If someone beats Rigondeaux how is that Donaire's fault? It's you keyboard warriors that are claiming Rigondeaux to be the second coming of a prime Tyson or something. **** I hope he doesn't lose until the Donaire fight happens. If Golden Boy and Abner Mares are willing to step up I think that fight would happen first. It makes more $$$.

Comment

If someone beats Rigondeaux how is that Donaire's fault? It's you keyboard warriors that are claiming Rigondeaux to be the second coming of a prime Tyson or something. **** I hope he doesn't lose until the Donaire fight happens. If Golden Boy and Abner Mares are willing to step up I think that fight would happen first. It makes more $$$.
            doesn't fighting rigo make more money than an unknown south african guy who's never fought in america or on american tv? so how can it be about money? it's only about money when you need to avoid someone dangerous. otherwise it's about collecting belts or some other make believe nonsense.

Comment

doesn't fighting rigo make more money than an unknown south african guy who's never fought in america or on american tv? so how can it be about money? it's only about money when you need to avoid someone dangerous. otherwise it's about collecting belts or some other make believe nonsense.
              No I was talking about money when it came to choosing between Mares or Rigondeaux. After this Mathebula fight Rigondeaux and Mares will be the top two options since they are the other titleholders. Correct? What I was saying is that if Donaire and Dunkin had to choose between those 2 fights they would go with Mares because he brings in a crowd and ratings. That's all I was saying. **** I'm not even sure Mares would fight Rigondeaux. Would you be calling Mares a ducker too if he avoids Rigondeaux and Moreno or it doesn't fit your agenda?

Comment

rigo and moreno. not mathelubu and arce. ducker.
                Who would you suggest his contemporaries fight while they "wait" on Donaire??? Or are the Kennedys De La Moras and Morels of the world fine with you???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Who would you suggest his contemporaries fight while they "wait" on Donaire??? Or are the Kennedys De La Moras and Morels of the world fine with you???
                  LOL Exactly. Finally a knowledgeable and respectable user stumbles across this thread. This daggum fellow has not responded to my previous comment to which I basically asked the same question.

Comment

LOL Exactly. Finally a knowledgeable and respectable user stumbles across this thread. This daggum fellow has not responded to my previous comment to which I basically asked the same question.

Comment

No I was talking about money when it came to choosing between Mares or Rigondeaux. After this Mathebula fight Rigondeaux and Mares will be the top two options since they are the other titleholders. Correct? What I was saying is that if Donaire and Dunkin had to choose between those 2 fights they would go with Mares because he brings in a crowd and ratings. That's all I was saying. **** I'm not even sure Mares would fight Rigondeaux. Would you be calling Mares a ducker too if he avoids Rigondeaux and Moreno or it doesn't fit your agenda?
                      so it's not about money now? he just likes fighting bums for fun? you can't use the "its about money" excuse when you are fighting guys like narvaez and matheluba. if he wanted more money he would fight rigo. he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X