Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters who aren't with Top Rank do you want to see Pacquiao fight the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighters who aren't with Top Rank do you want to see Pacquiao fight the most?

Not counting Floyd obviously, which fighters who aren't with Top Rank do you want to see Pacquiao fight the most?
    Keith Thurman
    21.15%
    Shawn Porter
    5.77%
    Adrien Broner
    9.62%
    Marcos Maidana
    11.54%
    Danny Garcia
    25.00%
    Devon Alexander
    0.00%
    Amir Khan
    9.62%
    Robert Guerrero
    1.92%
    Paulie Malignaggi
    1.92%
    Lucas Matthysse
    13.46%

Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Thurman. I really wouldn't see much of a rush of fighters wanting to fight him out the gate other than Lucas, Marcos, Paulie and Zab.

Comment

Broner...just so i can watch him get his ass kicked even worse

Comment

Floyd, ggg, lara, ward, wilder, stevenson, kovalev, kirkland

Comment

Thurman so I could finally see Manny fighting against a Welterweight in welterweight

hell I will even take devon Alexander since Manny likes fighting guys coming off losses

Comment

Anybody you REALLY want to see pacquiao fight, isn't with top rank.

Funny isn't it?

Comment

Most of the so-called stars today are just hype jobs. Thurman is probably next to be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                Anybody you REALLY want to see pacquiao fight, isn't with top rank.

Funny isn't it?
                No doubt, GBP has a lot of fighters between 140-154,right now. Hope TR and GBP start doing fights together even if Pac leaves.. Would love to see Garcia vs Garcia at 140

Comment

The TS

shouldve renamed this thread, "which fighters from Golden Boy do you want to see Pac fight"

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    shouldve renamed this thread, "which fighters from Golden Boy do you want to see Pac fight"
                    Pretty much, but it's true at 140-154 the quality of fighters is vastly greater at GB then TR. If Pac and Bradley are going to end their careers with solid wins they really have to move over sadly as GB/TR don't seem to want to settle differences. It feels like WCW/WWF all over again....though they eventually merged so there's hope!

Comment

Working...
                    X